Windows 10: Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers

Discus and support Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I forgot to mention in my opening post, those are not popups I'm getting. What I get is a red icon in my taskbar and when I open it to see what it's... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by MeAndMyComputer, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers

I forgot to mention in my opening post, those are not popups I'm getting. What I get is a red icon in my taskbar and when I open it to see what it's for, that's what I get. Thank you for your information Berton. I'm not sure if it apples to me but maybe it does and I don't know it. Since there isn't any harm with what's going on, I'll live with it for the time being. With the upcoming 1803 update not too far in the future, it will be interesting to see if what I'm getting continues.

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 5, 2018

2. I've been getting this "Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers" recently, maybe once a week for 2 or 3 weeks, not exactly sure. I don't know why I need it. Is it related to Microsoft Office 365?

Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers [​IMG]

I've been using Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 for about a year w/o the above showing up until recently as mention.

In Programs and Features, I have

Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers [​IMG]

Both items seem to be kept up-to-date with each other.
    If I uninstall Microsoft Office 365 would that cause any problems?
    --- If I have to live with it, I will but on my Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 I don't sync or share anything

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 9, 2018
  3. MandyShaw Win User
    I have Microsoft Upload Center, but do not understand how to use it.

As I understand it via a bit of googling (e.g. http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ01061.htm, Microsoft Office Upload Center),
    the Microsoft Upload Center is a utility service, part of the desktop Office 2010, that assists when Office documents are uploaded to Sharepoint or other web servers.

It doesn't look as if Office on the 'phone has any part in this at all.

To achieve the sort of results that it sounds as if you want:

You can use Sharepoint on your 'phone if you have access to a Sharepoint server.

Alternatively, SkyDrive is a free Microsoft service allowing you to sync information between your 'phone and your PC. At present this is limited to OneNote (although you can attach any file to a OneNote page and it will get sync'd), but in the WP7 Mango
    update (this autumn) support will be introduced for all Office documents.

MandyShaw, Apr 9, 2018
  4. Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers

fakepath message

Assuming that you can upload files to other sites (and download files as well), it is likely that the problem must be solved on the web server side.

Stefan Blom, Apr 9, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    My latest Office is 2013 and don't see that but it appears to be the same as or similar to FTP/File Transfer Protocal programs in uploading new or edited files to a server hosting a Domain. An example of a Domain will be this one Windows 10 Help Forums, Amazon, DistroWatch.com: Put the fun back into computing. Use Linux, BSD. and any number of government sites using .gov, educational sites using .edu, etc. If you don't have that need you might be able to turn it off in that window, uncheck everything or maybe in Options, Settings, Preferences, etc.

Berton, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers

1. Manage Microsoft Office file uploads to web servers - Similar Threads - Manage Microsoft Office

2. Cannot upload files to the web from Windows 10 v1809 & 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot upload files to the web from Windows 10 v1809 & 1903: Our business requires us to upload PDF files to vendors sites on a regular basis. Everything has worked fine with Windows 10 up through version 1803. Upon upgrading to version 1809 and now tested under version 1903 this process fails with out any error messaging. 1) This...
  3. Microsoft office picture manager is not working

in Cortana
    Microsoft office picture manager is not working: windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-picture-manager-is-not-working/85e34b1b-cac0-4305-b55d-d800e4865833"
  4. Web Credential Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Web Credential Manager: I was looking for a password in the Web Credential Manager. I came across an entry I did not recognize. The credential is for http://E93EC0BD-87BD-4933-9E3A-89160C088DA9/. I can find a few people asking about this entry on their computers, but I cannot find an official...
  5. Web account manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web account manager: This happens with minecraft, as it doesn't happen with other store games. Whenever I launch minecraft: Wins10 this service starts to hog my cpu and basically freezes my computer. Having it so I have to shut down the computer and re power it up. I can fix this, if I quickly...
  6. Uploading zipped .etl file to Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uploading zipped .etl file to Microsoft: Could somebody out there please direct me on how to upload a zipped .etl file to Microsoft using OneDrive (already installed)? I am following MS System Utilities to report a problem. The file has already been green ticked in OneDrive but I'm not sure if MS will receive it...
  7. Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool: Hi, I am currently working on a project in which Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server and File Server has to be reviewed on Windows Server 2012 R2. I have tried different tools trial version namely AD Manager Plus, IT Environment health scanner, MaxPowersoft Active...
  8. Microsoft Office Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Picture Manager: I was working on minor editing of some pictures in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. After I had edited about 30 pictures, I closed the last one and the box came up with all the pictures I had edited. It said there were changes that had not been saved. I clicked on Save and...
  9. JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JPGs blurry when uploaded to web with Win10: I just switched from a 5-year-old Dell Inspiron 17 with Win7 to a new one with Win10. When I updated my company's website, all the images that I formatted with Win10 looked blurry when viewed with a browser. It didn't matter whether I formatted them with Paint or Irfanview,...
  10. Office Upload Center

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Upload Center: The upload center is trying to upload 2000 + files that I never instructed or set it up to do. Saw the triangle exclamation mark, opened the center and saw the list. How do I stop this upload process? Thanks. 33835

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manage microsoft office file uploads