Windows 10: Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

Discus and support Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, When browsing https://account.microsoft.com/family and then clicking on the link published down on that page 'Manage my child's profile info' I'm... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jabka71, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Jabka71 Win User

Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

Hi,

When browsing https://account.microsoft.com/family and then clicking on the link published down on that page 'Manage my child's profile info' I'm NOT presented with a screen allowing me to select my child and 'Edit this child's personal info' or 'Manage this child's access to third-party apps'

It just shows the following:

Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid b8b6e2ac-32a7-4911-9617-adc5ec91851d?upload=true.png

My child does appear on the Family summary page though and I went through the parental consent process.

I need to go through the procedure described here : https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/4457195/microsoft-account-give-kids-access-to-third-party-apps.

:)

Jabka71, Nov 6, 2018
  2. GoPadge Win User

Managing child accounts

I see four child accounts on my family page, but when I try to "Manage my child's profile info" only two show up. What's going on?

GoPadge, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Hys3qm Win User
    Changing child's DOB but no option to do so

Hi,

I'm trying to change my son's DOB on Microsoft. All Microsoft instructions say to log in to my adult account, select him in Family and select 'Manage My child's profile info' and then choose 'Edit this
    child's personal info'

Seems straightforward but I don't get offered the 'Edit this child's personal info' option on the 'Manage my child's profile info page'.

All it has is a statement saying some countries have different steps to regulate what children can do online.

And I can't change the DOB from my son's account via the 'personal info' section.

Any suggestions welcome as I've spent hours looking into this!

Thanks

Hys3qm, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

profile/gamertag

Hi Fiona,

The email address that you used to create your child's Xbox Live account should be the same as the email address that you will use to log in on Windows 10. Once you are logged in to the same email address, it will show the same Xbox Profile, gamerscore and
    achievements.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is there an email address attached to your child's account on the Xbox 360?
    • Did you create a new Microsoft Account or email address for the Child account online?

If the child account on Xbox 360 is not attached to an email address, follow the steps on this

link
    to connect an offline profile to a Microsoft Account and join Xbox Live.

If it is already connected to an email address in your Xbox 360, you can go to this

link
    and follow the steps to change the email.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

1. Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid - Similar Threads - Manage child's profile

2. How to stop kids editing their age in child accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to stop kids editing their age in child accounts?: Hi, I have just set up a child account for my son (12), and it appears he is able to log into his Microsoft account and change his age, thereby removing himself from the Family settings I have in place. How is this even possible? It seems there is no way for me, the adult his...
  3. Microsoft Family shows wrong activity for my child

Microsoft Family shows wrong activity for my child: Hi! I have given my child permission to use his computer 2 times yesterday - 1 hour and then 2 hours, using the button "my parent is here" and selecting the allowed period. I have watched him using this screen time. I know that he has played Fortnite for 3 hours. Why is the...
  4. My photo viewer does not show the pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photo viewer does not show the pictures: My photo viewer does not show the pictures. I click on the extra large view button and nothing happens, so I clicked on the large view button, on and on but none of the pictures show up. How can I get that fixed?...
  5. My 2nd hard drive shows up in device manager but does not show up in disk management.

My 2nd hard drive shows up in device manager but does not show up in disk management.: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-2nd-hard-drive-shows-up-in-device-manager-but/20dbfc90-2335-42f1-8dee-7b1c0abd58b4"
  6. Drive is not showing in disk management but showing in my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive is not showing in disk management but showing in my computer: While expanding my C drive it may delete Ubuntu U drive on my computer,but the space is not unallocated by that drive. Now i want to completely delete that volume (U) but it is not showing in disk management. Also it is shown in my computer but it is not opening and also not...
  7. Hard drive does not show in bios or disk managent but does show in device manager and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive does not show in bios or disk managent but does show in device manager and...: I recently bought a pc with a 1tb hard drive and 120gb ssd. I'm able to see my hard drive in storage spaces and device manager but I cannot able to access it in the bios or the devices and drives or in disk management. How can I fix this issue and get the hard drive to...
  8. My computer does not show up in the network

My computer does not show up in the network: In windows explorer under "network," all of my computers show up except for the computer I am working on. It does show up under media devices, but not as a computer, and it doesn't show up as a computer on my other computers, either. Sometimes it will show up as an...
  9. how to change my profile to child account

how to change my profile to child account: My refurbished 2 in 1 i just got is messed up but the main reason i am emailing you is because i dont know how to change my profile to a child acount. Is it possible because i am admin or not? 91506
  10. my profile picture shows on all my PC's and Laptops except one

my profile picture shows on all my PC's and Laptops except one: Hi, I use my Microsoft profile when I log into any of the 6 machines I am own all of them accept one shows my profile picture when I am logging in but it does show my profile image if I log into my Microsoft account in the clouds but not on the local machine. I have checked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manage my child’s profile info

2. manage my childs profile info

3. select manage my child’s profile info find your child then select remove consent for this child’s account. then try removing this member again.

4. manage my childs profile info microsoft,
  5. where do i find manage my childs info in microsoft,
  6. manage my childs profile info not working,
  7. Select Manage my child’s profile info find your child then select Remove,
  8. manange my childs profile,
  9. manage my childs profile remove consent,
  10. if you remove consent from child xbox account what happens,
  11. Select Manage my child’s profile info find your child then select Remove consent for this child’s account. Then try removing this member again. Cancel,
  12. manage childs profile,
  13. remove consent for childs account,
  14. how to manage my childs microsoft account,
  15. manage my child info in Windows 10