Windows 10: Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

Discus and support Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, When browsing https://account.microsoft.com/family and then clicking on the link published down on that page 'Manage my child's profile info' I'm... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jabka71, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Jabka71 Win User

Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

Hi,

When browsing https://account.microsoft.com/family and then clicking on the link published down on that page 'Manage my child's profile info' I'm NOT presented with a screen allowing me to select my child and 'Edit this child's personal info' or 'Manage this child's access to third-party apps'

It just shows the following:

Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid b8b6e2ac-32a7-4911-9617-adc5ec91851d?upload=true.png

My child does appear on the Family summary page though and I went through the parental consent process.

I need to go through the procedure described here : https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/4457195/microsoft-account-give-kids-access-to-third-party-apps.

:)

Jabka71, Nov 6, 2018
  2. GoPadge Win User

Managing child accounts

I see four child accounts on my family page, but when I try to "Manage my child's profile info" only two show up. What's going on?

GoPadge, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Hys3qm Win User
    Changing child's DOB but no option to do so

Hi,

I'm trying to change my son's DOB on Microsoft. All Microsoft instructions say to log in to my adult account, select him in Family and select 'Manage My child's profile info' and then choose 'Edit this
    child's personal info'

Seems straightforward but I don't get offered the 'Edit this child's personal info' option on the 'Manage my child's profile info page'.

All it has is a statement saying some countries have different steps to regulate what children can do online.

And I can't change the DOB from my son's account via the 'personal info' section.

Any suggestions welcome as I've spent hours looking into this!

Thanks

Hys3qm, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

profile/gamertag

Hi Fiona,

The email address that you used to create your child's Xbox Live account should be the same as the email address that you will use to log in on Windows 10. Once you are logged in to the same email address, it will show the same Xbox Profile, gamerscore and
    achievements.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is there an email address attached to your child's account on the Xbox 360?
    • Did you create a new Microsoft Account or email address for the Child account online?

If the child account on Xbox 360 is not attached to an email address, follow the steps on this

link
    to connect an offline profile to a Microsoft Account and join Xbox Live.

If it is already connected to an email address in your Xbox 360, you can go to this

link
    and follow the steps to change the email.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid

1. Manage my child's profile info does NOT show my kid - Similar Threads - Manage child's profile

2. How to remove a child from Microsoft family - not my kid!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a child from Microsoft family - not my kid!: My co-worker couldn't get Windows 11 to set up on a new HP laptop. I'm the IT manager in our factory and even I couldn't get it to work. I decided to reformat and install a fresh copy of Windows 11.The laptop was for his son. I finished the install and everything works...
  3. How to remove a child from Microsoft family - not my kid!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a child from Microsoft family - not my kid!: My co-worker couldn't get Windows 11 to set up on a new HP laptop. I'm the IT manager in our factory and even I couldn't get it to work. I decided to reformat and install a fresh copy of Windows 11.The laptop was for his son. I finished the install and everything works...
  4. "My Activity" not showing in Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "My Activity" not showing in Profile: Hello all! I was wondering if any one else is having trouble with "My Activity" not being displayed in their profile here. I am getting the below in that section of my profile page.Thanks...
  5. Child account not showing in manage child accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account not showing in manage child accounts: One of my child's accounts is not showing as a child account in the manage permissions section - it is appearing in my Family. This means I can't change app permissions. I have ensured all details of the account are correct and my other child is appearing correctly and I...
  6. Kid lost email address, need to remove, doesn't show up in "Manage my child's profile info"

Kid lost email address, need to remove, doesn't show up in "Manage my child's profile info": My child lost their email address it had been through their school, and forgot their MS account password, so can't log into the microsoft account any more. So we need to remove it and create a new one with a new email address. But we can't remove it because we have to...
  7. Child's personal info

Child's personal info: When I try to change my child's personal info, I press the button and it takes me onto a page with 2 links. I try both but it doesn't show me how to do it. What do I do? P.S: My category is different because I don't have 'Microsoft Family' on it. Sorry about that. It is...
  8. Children NOT showing in "Manage my child's profile info"; changing country/region was NOT...

Children NOT showing in "Manage my child's profile info"; changing country/region was NOT...: I'm trying to remove consent for a consent for a child. However, my children are not listed under the Manage my child's profile: [ATTACH] I tried the instructions as per this community question/answer i.e. change region:...
  9. Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety

Unable to see my kid's gamertag profile in privacy & safety: I'm on this page.. https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=main%3aprivacytab My kid is part of my microsoft family, but I don't see her gamertag profile next to my own. I want to be able to enable cross-play PC and Nintendo Switch Minecraft....
  10. how to change my profile to child account

how to change my profile to child account: My refurbished 2 in 1 i just got is messed up but the main reason i am emailing you is because i dont know how to change my profile to a child acount. Is it possible because i am admin or not? 91506

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manage my child’s profile info

2. manage my childs profile info

3. select manage my child’s profile info find your child then select remove consent for this child’s account. then try removing this member again.

4. manage my childs profile info microsoft,
  5. manage my childs profile,
  6. microsoft manage my childs profile info,
  7. where do i find manage my childs info in microsoft,
  8. Select Manage my child’s profile info find your child then select Remove consent for this child’s account. Then try removing this member again,
  9. where is manage my childs profile info,
  10. manage my childs profile info not working,
  11. child not showing up in manage my childs profile info.,
  12. manage my child profile info,
  13. widows 10 how apps installled om my prfile not showing on childs,
  14. microsoft family manage my childs profile not working,
  15. child account not appearing windows 10 accounts