Windows 10: Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC

Discus and support Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sure today, there has to be a better and more practical method of managing receipts, first from the phone, then latter to the PC, seamlessly. What I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by caxtin, Jan 16, 2019.

1. caxtin Win User

Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC

Sure today, there has to be a better and more practical method of managing receipts, first from the phone, then latter to the PC, seamlessly. What I mean is, purchase an item, scan the receipt with the smart phone (iPhone), be able to search the receipt database on the smart phone. Then, be able to sync this database to a PC or even manually backup the database to a PC.

Any ideas?
    ThanksManage Receipts With Phone And PC

:)

caxtin, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC

How to use internet from more than one smart phone in PC

I have two smart phones. I want to connect these two to a pc using USB tethering and combine the internet from two phones to use in the pc. I tried bridging in device adapter settings in network settings in Windows 7 and 10. It is showing successful bridge formation. But the effective speed not increasing but rather it is decreasing. Please tell any suggestions. Thanks.

Justinechacko, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC

1. Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC - Similar Threads - Manage Receipts Smart

2. windows phone app SMS read receipt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  3. windows phone app SMS read receipt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows phone app SMS read receipt: windows phone app supports SMS read receipts, if yes how I can turn it on?When I sent SMS from my PC I don't get a read receipt on my phone.Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-app-sms-read-receipt/009f0259-cb27-489a-af22-cd7519e87e3f
  4. redirect to the receipt file

redirect to the receipt file: Hi, a little prob with code. I have a payment program and want to follow with the receipt. The following code is the receipt. 1) I've tried to redirect to the receipt file after payment. I have yet to achieve that. 2) I want the receipt# on the receipt. I swear, I'm trying...
  5. Email read receipts ???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email read receipts ???: Hi I am trying to set up my email on windows 10 and do not seem to be able to find a function to set up the read receipts. Please advise how this is done. Surely in this day and age it must be possible we are in 2019 after all. Regards Warren...
  6. Receipt App

Receipt App: Does Microsoft have an app, for my Surface, which will allow me to take a picture of the business receipt(s), allow me to file under a specific title, and calculate all receipts to give me a monthly report. One when the month ends, I can forward to main office. Many of my...
  7. Receipt request for the purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Receipt request for the purchase: How can i request a receipt for the Window Pro I just purchased under the company name which I have saved under my preferred billing address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receipt-request-for-the-purchase/d118fb4e-9aad-4e59-9e2a-a487694bcd7e"
  8. Receipt for email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receipt for email: How can I ask for a notification that the email I send has been delivered? On my old email there was an option for this but there is nothing on windows 10 Mail as far as I can see....
  9. Looking For a Task Manager from Windows PC to Phone

Looking For a Task Manager from Windows PC to Phone: Hello all, I am looking for a task manager to help me keep track of tasks at work. An application I can add/remove tasks using both platforms. I would like it to sync with my Windows 10 PC at work and my mobile phone( Company phone is an iPhone so i need it to sync with...
  10. How to use internet from more than one smart phone in PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use internet from more than one smart phone in PC: I have two smart phones. I want to connect these two to a pc using USB tethering and combine the internet from two phones to use in the pc. I tried bridging in device adapter settings in network settings in Windows 7 and 10. It is showing successful bridge formation. But the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 manage receipts