Windows 10: Manage settings on Virus and threat protection

Discus and support Manage settings on Virus and threat protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,When I click on manage settings in virus and threat protection, this comes up:Is there any way that I can fix this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Azhar Hafeel, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Manage settings on Virus and threat protection

Hello,When I click on manage settings in virus and threat protection, this comes up:Is there any way that I can fix this?

:)

Azhar Hafeel, Sep 15, 2021

2. virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator

virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator

DatoSuladze, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection Settings "managed by your administrator"

Hi Nikhar,

Thank you so much for replying. I followed your steps but this hasn't solved the problem - still no virus and threat protection. The registry value was 3, and I changed it to 2 as you suggested. Should I change it back?

Any other suggestions?

Thank you again

AlanNeedsHelp, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Manage settings on Virus and threat protection

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Manage settings on Virus and threat protection

1. Manage settings on Virus and threat protection - Similar Threads - Manage settings Virus

2. find manage settings in the virus and threat protection app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find manage settings in the virus and threat protection app: HI I have windows version 21H2I am trying to temporarily disable my antivirus protection and I cannot find the manage settings on the virus and threat protection app;Thank you...
  3. find manage settings in the virus and threat protection app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    find manage settings in the virus and threat protection app: HI I have windows version 21H2I am trying to temporarily disable my antivirus protection and I cannot find the manage settings on the virus and threat protection app;Thank you...
  4. Virus and Threat Protection Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection Settings: I accidentally executed a malware file after which multiple cmd windows were opened and closed and after that when I opened virus and threat protection I was not able to turn on real time protection and other features in virus and threat section. There was a statement written...
  5. Virus and Threat Protection Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and Threat Protection Settings: I accidentally executed a malware file after which multiple cmd windows were opened and closed and after that when I opened virus and threat protection I was not able to turn on real time protection and other features in virus and threat section. There was a statement written...
  6. Virus and Threat Protection Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Virus & Threat protection settings are managed by your Administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Threat protection settings are managed by your Administrator.: I went to go turn my Real-time protection off to download something and I can't, it says 'This setting is managed by your administrator.' I have installed malwarebytes to see if I have any viruses and it says I have none, I tried the solution where you delete...
  8. Virus and threat protection settings

Virus and threat protection settings: I need to make an exclusion for the antivirus but the settings are managed by my orginization, since i have windows 10 education. The computer however is personal and is not connected to my orginization in any way. I have tried all the solutions, editing the group policy...
  9. virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator

virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator: virus & threat protection settings this setting is managed by your administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-settings-this-setting-is/618872b2-6677-4c43-ba32-fef870b469be"
  10. Virus threat and Protection settings.

Virus threat and Protection settings.: i get the message "This setting is managed by your administrator" under the Virus and Protection "manage settings" menu, and real time protection is turned off. It is a personal laptop and I am the only user....