Windows 10: Managed by your organization

Discus and support Managed by your organization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I try to be organized but I am not an organization. When I get updates I see a message stating some settings on my PC is managed by "your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chasw98, Oct 10, 2018.

1. chasw98 Win User

Managed by your organization

I try to be organized but I am not an organization.
    When I get updates I see a message stating some settings on my PC is managed by "your organization".

Why? How can I fix this?

Some research indicates I am getting the message because I have enrolled in the Insider Program, but since I did not enroll I also don't get the screens to unenroll (according to the un-enroll instructions).
    Do I have to "Get started" to quit?

How do I let MSFT know I am not an organization?

Pic 1

Managed by your organization a581e8ad-e1ea-4458-95d9-5f01e35f3fe4?upload=true.jpg

Pic 2
    Managed by your organization f87223a7-2f6f-4de1-a5ef-d5f1f27df24f?upload=true.jpg

:)

chasw98, Oct 10, 2018
  2. dukeofurl Win User

Some settings are managed by my organization?

A long while ago, when Win 10 privacy concerns were new, I ran some kind of utility that claimed to stop like 20 violations with one step. Fast forward to today, and I go to do Windows Update, and it tells me in red font color "*Some settings are managed by your organization" - well, I don't have an organization, I'd just like to get Windows Update back to normal. Any idea how?

dukeofurl, Oct 10, 2018
  3. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

I'm trying to enable app notifications, but the slider is grayed out, with a message at the top of the settings pane saying "Some settings are managed by your organization."

• I am not a member of any domain or network
    • The issue has persisted between an antivirus replacement and each of those antivirus programs being disabled
    • I've already tried setting telemetry to "enhanced" and to "full," as many people have suggested, but to no effect.
    • I also do not have the Group Policy Editor, as I am on Home edition, so I am unable to perform any of the fixes through that method.

What do I do?

HyperText404, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Managed by your organization

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Managed by your organization

1. Managed by your organization - Similar Threads - Managed organization

2. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Helloo the internet and Microsoft people. I would like assistance. I've tried several tutorials to fix it and nothing has worked. I bought this pre-made a year and a half ago. I didn't reset it when I got it because I'm lazy, and I reallllyy don't want to reset it now. It's...
  3. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Helloo the internet and Microsoft people. I would like assistance. I've tried several tutorials to fix it and nothing has worked. I bought this pre-made a year and a half ago. I didn't reset it when I got it because I'm lazy, and I reallllyy don't want to reset it now. It's...
  4. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...: Note that one need to be the family organizer to remove people from the family. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-daughters-account-is-now-managed-by-a-new/d2d833e8-2335-4944-9451-0ded37b395a2
  6. Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...

Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...: Note that one need to be the family organizer to remove people from the family. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-daughters-account-is-now-managed-by-a-new/d2d833e8-2335-4944-9451-0ded37b395a2
  7. Hi my daughter's account is now managed by a new UNKNOWN family organizer. How was that...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. How can I remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" on Windows 10 Pro: Hi, so i wanted to update to Windows 11, however that's not possible as some Group Settings suddenly prevent me from doing that. I already tried lots of tips here and in other Forums but I'm stuck. I once installed Citrix for Work but removed it again. I suppose that might be...
  9. How can I remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" on Windows 10 Pro

How can I remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" on Windows 10 Pro: Hi, so i wanted to update to Windows 11, however that's not possible as some Group Settings suddenly prevent me from doing that. I already tried lots of tips here and in other Forums but I'm stuck. I once installed Citrix for Work but removed it again. I suppose that might be...
  10. How can I remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade