Windows 10: management console

Discus and support management console in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; recently I reinstalled windows 10 home edition on my hp laptop and since then the microsoft management console is appearing each time I try to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by genso, Feb 15, 2019.

1. genso Win User

management console

recently I reinstalled windows 10 home edition on my hp laptop and since then the microsoft management console is appearing each time I try to open settings or services ect. why is this happening it didn't before.

:)

genso, Feb 15, 2019

2. Group Policy management console

Hi

It is the possible to disable the print screen button in window 10 computer via group policy management console. kindly suggest the useful article.

Regards,

vetrivel G

bsolteambsol, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Device Manager is gone from Computer Management Console. Any solution?

Hello Jhon,

We still can't identify the possible causes of the missing Device Manager on the Computer Management Console. To isolate and assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which Windows build and version are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the System File Checker Tool. It will help you check for any system file corruption. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Also, if you need to access Device Manager, just press and hold the Windows icon + X or right-click the Start button, then select
    Device Manager from the context menu.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Feb 15, 2019
  4. management console

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue management console :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

management console

1. management console - Similar Threads - management console

2. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  3. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  4. TPM.msc Error: Cannot load management console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM.msc Error: Cannot load management console: Hello everyone, I never had this issue before, but all out of a sudden, I can no longer initialize TPM, I do not understand completely what is happening. When I access tpm.msc in Run it says this: https://i.imgur.com/oL7tPCg.png "Loading of the management console failed. TPM...
  5. TPM.msc Error: Cannot load management console

TPM.msc Error: Cannot load management console: Hello everyone, I never had this issue before, but all out of a sudden, I can no longer initialize TPM, I do not understand completely what is happening. When I access tpm.msc in Run it says this: https://i.imgur.com/oL7tPCg.png "Loading of the management console failed. TPM...
  6. TPM.msc Error: Cannot load management console

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can I use Task Sceduler or Group Policy Management Console to automatically close Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I use Task Sceduler or Group Policy Management Console to automatically close Microsoft...: I have created a task in Task Scheduler for the Microsoft Sticky Notes app downloaded from the Microsoft Store, to open 30 seconds after I turn on my PC and enter the Desktop, but in order for this task to work I need to always remember to manually 'close' the Microsoft...
  8. Can I use Task Sceduler or Group Policy Management Console to automatically close Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Task Sceduler or Group Policy Management Console to automatically close Microsoft...: I have created a task in Task Scheduler for the Microsoft Sticky Notes app downloaded from the Microsoft Store, to open 30 seconds after I turn on my PC and enter the Desktop, but in order for this task to work I need to always remember to manually 'close' the Microsoft...
  9. Can I use Task Sceduler or Group Policy Management Console to automatically close Microsoft...

10. Microsoft management console suddenly appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft management console suddenly appearing: I accessed 'device manager' in the control panel several times in the last few days, without a problem. Now this evening when I attempt to access it, the Microsoft Management Console pops up. I can still access the device manager but I'm suddenly forced to do so through the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my taks manager show 4 microsoft management console