Windows 10: management console

Discus and support management console in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; recently I reinstalled windows 10 home edition on my hp laptop and since then the microsoft management console is appearing each time I try to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by genso, Feb 15, 2019.

1. genso Win User

management console

recently I reinstalled windows 10 home edition on my hp laptop and since then the microsoft management console is appearing each time I try to open settings or services ect. why is this happening it didn't before.

:)

genso, Feb 15, 2019

2. Group Policy management console

Hi

It is the possible to disable the print screen button in window 10 computer via group policy management console. kindly suggest the useful article.

Regards,

vetrivel G

bsolteambsol, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Device Manager is gone from Computer Management Console. Any solution?

Hello Jhon,

We still can't identify the possible causes of the missing Device Manager on the Computer Management Console. To isolate and assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which Windows build and version are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the System File Checker Tool. It will help you check for any system file corruption. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Also, if you need to access Device Manager, just press and hold the Windows icon + X or right-click the Start button, then select
    Device Manager from the context menu.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Feb 15, 2019
  4. management console

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue management console :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

management console

1. management console - Similar Threads - management console

2. Windows 10 Event Viewer App Does Not Appear / Microsoft Management Console 30% CPU Load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Event Viewer App Does Not Appear / Microsoft Management Console 30% CPU Load: In the past week or so I've noticed that some programs e.g. Keepass, Greenshot, Handbrake, SkyDemon, SketchBook, PowerShell have stopped launching. They all have very similar symptoms in that they don't appear but consume 30% CPU load according to Task Manager.To analyse the...
  3. Is There A Workaround To Gain Access to Management Console?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is There A Workaround To Gain Access to Management Console?: Hello all, I'd like to change the network name of my ethernet connection. I've read that it can easily be changed via the Management Console, but Windows 10 Home doesn't support access to it. Is there any other way to do it? Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Build 19042.844 178684
  4. Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date: Hello I am having problems with a certain partition that works perfectly on other Operating Systems linux.... In the past, it worked perfectly on windows 10, only now i noticed that it does not appear on Windows I have dualboot. And when I go to DISK MANAGEMENT - as you can...
  5. BSOD when snapping Microsoft Management Console

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when snapping Microsoft Management Console: Just added a 4k TV (now main display) to my dual 1080p monitor PC setup and noticed that when I was using Event Viewer, snapping the event viewer window from the 4k display to the 1080p monitor using win key + arrows instantly causes an unexpected kernel mode trap. But just...
  6. Xbox console companion/Live Auth manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox console companion/Live Auth manager: I have a PC for my Mrs young brother that we use for ourselves for things. He uses the Xbox console companion when hes gaming. Only thing is the Xbox service starts (Xbox live auth manager service) and constantly pops up with his friends adding him to parties etc and drives...
  7. my microsoft management console is crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    my microsoft management console is crashing: Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: mmc.exe Application Version: 10.0.19041.329 Application Timestamp: 2ede9d07 Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.19041.572 Fault Module Timestamp: 1183946c Exception Code: 00000000...
  8. What is Microsoft Management Console (MMC) in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Microsoft Management Console (MMC) in Windows 10?: [ATTACH]Microsoft Windows OS includes a console of various tools which is used for managing […] This article What is Microsoft Management Console (MMC) in Windows 10? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Problem with i-Guard Management Console: Can't create an account- "failed to connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with i-Guard Management Console: Can't create an account- "failed to connect to...: FROM ONLY verified & validated Microsoft support personnel - do I care to receive replies from, period. I went through whole process to GET free download & install of i-Guard Management Console per / via:...
  10. Microsoft Management Console - Waiting for Snap-Ins to Complete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Management Console - Waiting for Snap-Ins to Complete: Hello, I recently awoke my laptop from sleep mode and up popped a message saying "Waiting for Snap-Ins to Complete" from Microsoft Management Console. I have no idea what Microsoft Management Console is and have no idea what Snap-Ins are or why my laptop was waiting for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my taks manager show 4 microsoft management console