Windows 10: Management Platform in Manufacturing Mode

Discus and support Management Platform in Manufacturing Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I kept getting this message on boot and searched forever for a solution. Didn't really find a goid solid solution, so i made notes on whst i did find.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RedBaronLWC, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Management Platform in Manufacturing Mode

I kept getting this message on boot and searched forever for a solution. Didn't really find a goid solid solution, so i made notes on whst i did find.

Went to HP and downloaded the specs and found a sort-of schematic. I think i solved the problem by unplugging the unitvftom the power cord, pressrd the power button and held it for 15 seconds to clear all the caps and other components that store a charge.

Then i removed the battery and pressed the CMOS button st the top of the DIMM slots.

There wss no jumper in the green Password Reset socket, so i used a 20ga. wire to short the two termibals in the Password socket.

I replaced the battery, plugged in the power cord, booted up and the Management Platform messsge was gone.

It SEEMS to be working fine now, except SFC ssys i have a whole slew of corrupted files. I think that is fixed by running sfv/scannow, but not sure.

Did I do right by performing the above proceedure, and was that the cause of the corrupted files? They dont seem to be related, but i dont know enough to determine any detrimental effects ofvthe proceedure.

I would appreciate any input and constructive criticism anyone may havecon this.

In short, could I have screwed up my PC?

:)

RedBaronLWC, Jan 15, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Asus Laptop: Looking to update "Intel Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Driver"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Since you worked around to find "Intel Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Driver"
    but you were unable to find the same. So, I suggest you follow the below the steps and check if it helps:

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Management Platform in Manufacturing Mode

Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Hi Terence,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows key + W”.

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Management Platform in Manufacturing Mode

1. Management Platform in Manufacturing Mode - Similar Threads - Management Platform Manufacturing

2. Platform Power Management Capabilities:PCI Express Active-State Power Management ASPM...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Platform Power Management Capabilities:PCI Express Active-State Power Management ASPM...: System - upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10powercfg -energy reports the following two errors:CPU Utilization: Processor utilization is highThe average processor utilization during the trace was high. The system will consume less power when the average processor...
  3. Had to turn off S-Mode to allow manufacturer updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to turn off S-Mode to allow manufacturer updates: My new Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 S had been working fine for several months, then the keyboard and touchpad began acting crazy - either not functioning at all or behaving as if all the keys were reprogrammed. Restarts corrected this, but the problem increased in frequency...
  4. Had to turn off S-Mode to allow manufacturer updates

Had to turn off S-Mode to allow manufacturer updates: My new Lenovo laptop with Windows 11 S had been working fine for several months, then the keyboard and touchpad began acting crazy - either not functioning at all or behaving as if all the keys were reprogrammed. Restarts corrected this, but the problem increased in frequency...
  5. Binary translation is incompatible with long mode on this platform

in Windows 10 News
    Binary translation is incompatible with long mode on this platform: [ATTACH]If you are receiving the error message Binary translation is incompatible with long mode on this platform when trying to open a virtual machine with VMware Workstation or when the Windows 11 or Windows 10 host machine goes into sleep mode, then this post is intended...
  6. Trusted Platform Manager TPM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trusted Platform Manager TPM: In the light of the eventual availability of Windows11 it will be necessary to know if current computer hardware is compatible with the new system. Previously this verification occurred through the Windows Update system prior to initiating the update to a new Windows...
  7. Another instance of the Web Platform Installer or Web Platform Installer IIS Manager module...

Another instance of the Web Platform Installer or Web Platform Installer IIS Manager module...: When I click on Web Platform Installer in Internet Informational Services it always says Another instance of the Web Platform Installer or Web Platform Installer IIS Manager module is already running. How do I fix this?...
  8. Driver Management concluded the process to install computer manufacturers drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Management concluded the process to install computer manufacturers drivers: The type of error I am getting on all my system drivers is All these drivers were installed from the computer manufacturer and worked windows update is now putting there own drivers in and saying they are working, when I try to reinstall it says best driver installed there...
  9. "Microsoft Corporation" is missing as Manufacturer in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Microsoft Corporation" is missing as Manufacturer in Device Manager: As the title suggest the manufacturer section when adding a legacy hardware is missing the "Microsoft Corporation" but "Microsoft" is still there listed. I'm trying to install RNDIS Network driver for my Raspberry Pi Zero W, but it looks like I can't ssh through using USB....
  10. Windows Power Manager or Manufacturer Power Manager ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Power Manager or Manufacturer Power Manager ?: I got to realize windows implemented its own battery power manager , it is set on "Best Performance" while I already have a manufacturer battery power manager that is installed but two years old (Early 2016) that reports being up to date set on "Balance Mode" , now i am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. management platform in manufacturing mode