Windows 10: Managing admin info on pc

Discus and support Managing admin info on pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need a admin password for my pc that was gifted to me... the username is listed as a guest on DESKTOP-9SHPPMI... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WabinokweBraman, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Managing admin info on pc

I need a admin password for my pc that was gifted to me... the username is listed as a guest on DESKTOP-9SHPPMI

:)

WabinokweBraman, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Managing admin info on pc :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Managing admin info on pc

Managing password resets for local admin

Yes, I can ping the printers by name. I have scheduled a meeting for next week so we can take a step back and try to look at the big picture. I really need to get more info at this point.

rolling moses, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Managing admin info on pc

1. Managing admin info on pc - Similar Threads - Managing admin info

2. clipboard settings hidden or managed by admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    clipboard settings hidden or managed by admin: I can't use the Clipboard shortcut, Windows key + VThe clipboard settings state "some of these settings are hidden or managed by organization.I am the pc admin...
  3. Admin email on PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin email on PC: Ever since my sons Xbox account logged into my Windows 10 PC, his email shows as the Admin account. Why can't this be changed or deleted or removed?? There is no option to remove him from the PC even though I can remove myself which is of course bloody stupid.... Can...
  4. Computer Management local admin vs domain admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Computer Management local admin vs domain admin: Not exactly sure this is the right section for this question, but it does have to do with user accounts and permissions. So, as standard practice, I use a normal user login as my daily work account, and have a separate login for a domain admin account (basically, something...
  5. bad system config info from boot manager

bad system config info from boot manager: hi! so i have a Lenovo S20-30 that my brother bought around 6 years ago, it is still working rather fine for office uses. i wanted to check its BIOS settings so i went ahead and pressed Fn + F12 and I entered the boot manage option. afterwards, it just brought me straight...
  6. local admin password management solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    local admin password management solution: local admin password management solution : what i understand it built in and auto enable the account when we login it the new system; my question is in domain environment we using some of PC create a local user and add in to admin group in that case LPMS it will be effect...
  7. Change log into PC info

Change log into PC info: Lost my email address I have a new one how can i change my loin ifo and password to log into my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-log-into-pc-info/b1ac2470-f91a-4eab-b4e3-1584b5c2fbd4
  8. Task Manager incorret video memory info

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Task Manager incorret video memory info: I just noticed this a while ago that task manager only displays 1GB of video memory on the R5 M230 when it in fact has 2GB. [img] For anyone who has similar setup as mine. Does this happen to you also? I also want to know why there's no Render tab in dxdiag for the...
  9. inconsistent partition info in disk manager / diskpart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    inconsistent partition info in disk manager / diskpart: Hello Forum! I hope I can find a guru here, who can explain the "interesting" phenomena of different partition types (in disk manager it's actually listed in the "status" column) being displayed by disk manager vs diskpart. The setup: disk0 has 8 partitions (3 primary,...
  10. Weird issue with Task Manager & Networking tab/info

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird issue with Task Manager & Networking tab/info: So im having a weird issue with task manager and im wondering if a means exists to force it. Let me explain. If i open task manager when downloading anything at a reasonable speed, it shows me at 100% utilization. It didnt take long to figure out its interpreting me as...