Windows 10: managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails

Discus and support managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Although I checked settings on the google email page, I did not find a place to retain all my emails. Just seems every couple of months they are gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 1painterly, Nov 25, 2018.

1. managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails

Although I checked settings on the google email page, I did not find a place to retain all my emails. Just seems every couple of months they are gone

if this anything to do with a Microsoft pc setting?

:)

1painterly, Nov 25, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 25, 2018
  3. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Nov 25, 2018
  4. mrsemi Win User

managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails

Spam in my email... how do I stop it?

I disagree with this. While it may work, it also confirms to the spammer they got your attention and they have an active email address which may turn off that site (if you're lucky) but then can be passed on to people who buy those lists for additional spammage through different sites & email addresses.

Blocking users won't do any good, hotmail does a pretty good job of filtering but it just forces the spammers to change email addresses all the time.

mrsemi, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails

1. managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails - Similar Threads - managing emails stopping

2. Managing Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managing Email and Accounts: Greetings,My wife's personal laptop was somehow set up with her old employers information, so for example at the login screen, it shows her old email address. There's an account under "Email and accounts," and also a Microsoft account under "Accounts used by other apps." How...
  3. Managing Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managing Email and Accounts: Greetings,My wife's personal laptop was somehow set up with her old employers information, so for example at the login screen, it shows her old email address. There's an account under "Email and accounts," and also a Microsoft account under "Accounts used by other apps." How...
  4. Managing Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. stop email notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop email notifications: how do I stop the email notifications and sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-email-notifications/7edb2bf6-c1f6-4632-b94f-9bb7ac3e842d
  6. Stop receiving emails to old email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stop receiving emails to old email address: Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the...
  7. managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails: Although I checked settings on the google email page, I did not find a place to retain all my emails. Just seems every couple of months they are gone if this anything to do with a Microsoft pc setting?...
  8. WIPEOUT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIPEOUT: What are causes that would delete all data from a usb flash drive, while using it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipeout/ce177c24-e060-43f2-9c8d-8551bfd28ede"
  9. Stopping Notifications and email

in Windows 10 Support
    Stopping Notifications and email: I keep getting these popups in the bottom right corner. When I get email, a few minutes later; I get a notification saying I got mail from ..........and it remains there for several seconds. There is an option that says dismiss............or I can x it out. I deleted SKYPE...
  10. Built in email manager

in Browsers and Email
    Built in email manager: Happened a couple times. I got a note from windows in the bottom right corner saying I had an email, but with my email (gmail) open at the same time in the browser (chrome), it didn't show up until I hit refresh (which is unusual). 72603