Windows 10: Managing Junk folder in Mail App

Discus and support Managing Junk folder in Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail? <**Original Title: Junk folder***>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Irven Griffin, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Managing Junk folder in Mail App

How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail?

<**Original Title: Junk folder***>

:)

Irven Griffin, Jan 20, 2020

2. Junk Mail folder in Windows 10 mail is not called "Junk Mail"

Hi Gordon,

The issue regarding Junk Email named as HM_BulkMail_ may have occurred due to some changes in the settings or an update in the Mail app is not compatible with the device. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• What's the domain name of the email account you're using in Mail app?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter to check and resolve any application issues. To do this, click on this
    link.

Kindly update us with the result and let us know if you need further help.

Eileen Gal, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Managing Junk folder in Mail App

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Managing Junk folder in Mail App

1. Managing Junk folder in Mail App - Similar Threads - Managing Junk folder

2. Junk mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk mail: How to stop junk emails into my junk folder on hotmail I get 200 a day drives me crazy even when I block them they still come back even without opening mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/fc79cb0f-ac5c-46c1-8a97-c0e3090f7d74
  3. Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder: I have set up Windows 10 mail to access my Sky/Yahoo email accounts. In W 10 mail I do not have a junk folder in the list of folders. Where do I get it please? Thanks Phil...
  4. Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing

Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing: Hi, My work email on the windows 10 email app doesn't have a junk folder when I go to "more" folders. I have junk mail that I need to access. My outlook email account on the same app has a junk folder when I click on "more" folders and is working fine. I've tried...
  5. junk mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    junk mail: Hello, i have been reading thru the questions concerning putting JUNK mail IN JUNK MAIL FOLDER! Really microsoft? JUST ONE MORE REASON WHY I HATE YOUR PROGRAM. BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE, WE THE PUBLIC WHO MADE YOU MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, YOU DONT CARE. NOT A HAPPY CONSUMER...
  6. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  7. junk mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    junk mail: Since an update from Microsoft I cannot block junk mail without going to view blocked senders wich I have no idea what that's about https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/d266a929-d8c2-463a-9d6f-b856d6e1a7c9
  8. junk mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    junk mail: Been using Mail app for about a year now & am now getting a lot of junk mail. Why?? & how do I stop it?? Thanks!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/9b49fef5-b620-4d81-a394-158604052911
  9. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail: How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox. This is causing me...
  10. Unable to empty "Junk" folder in Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to empty "Junk" folder in Windows 10 Mail App: Hi, I access my Outlook.com email through the Windows 10 Mail app - this is the same Microsoft Account that I sign into my laptop with. When I Right-Click on the Junk Folder and click on "Empty Folder", as I would so in Outlook or on Outlook.com, I am presented with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i am getting a lot of junk mail to my microsoft account

2. HM_BulkMail_

3. managing junk folder windows 10