Windows 10: Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise

Discus and support Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At last year’s Microsoft Ignite conference, we introduced the enterprise story for the web on Windows 10. Microsoft Edge is designed from the ground up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise

Source: Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 6, 2016
  2. redbug61 Win User

Managing Favorities in MIcrosoft Edge

I had no trouble importing my favorites into Edge, but my favorites bar was sorted in reverse order. And I would like to move favorites to a different folder. I have searched support until I am blue in the face, and I cannot find an appropriate discussion
    of how to do this. It is so basic, yet seems to be so obscure in Edge. Why is there no "Help" button?

I and others finally complained enough that we got some changes made to the Mail and Calendar apps. It looks like we will have to act in a similar fashion if we want to change Edge for the better. Edge seems much faster than Chrome or Firefox, but if I
    can't organize it the way I work, I will not be able to use it. Another half-finished product thrown at us, with a whole lot of marketing hoopla, yet no real support structure in place for helping users to make the most of it. Come on, Microsoft, don't make
    your users go through such pains and such a steep learning curve, to be able to use your products with great promise but not quite there yet.

redbug61, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Managing Favorities in MIcrosoft Edge

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So that the developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 6, 2016
Thema:

Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise

1. Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise - Similar Threads - Managing Microsoft Edge

2. How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser: Having a place where you can save websites and links that are frequently visited by you is a feature present across browsers running on all Operating Systems. This functionality may be named differently but works in a similar capacity most of the time; you find a link to be...
  3. Why are there multiple instances of Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge Update in Task Manager?

in Windows 10 News
    Why are there multiple instances of Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge Update in Task Manager?: [ATTACH]When using Microsoft Edge, if you open Task Manager, then you will notice that […] This article Why are there multiple instances of Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge Update in Task Manager? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Introducing Microsoft Edge enterprise roadmap and release schedule

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge enterprise roadmap and release schedule: Since releasing the new Microsoft Edge, we’ve heard feedback that customers, especially in enterprise environments, need more visibility into our feature roadmap and release schedule so they can plan deployments and prepare for upcoming changes. Today, we are...
  5. Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available: Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available for Microsoft 365 Business Premium (formerly Microsoft 365 Business) subscribers. If you were already a Business Premium subscriber before April 30, 2020, you may need sign out of Microsoft Edge and sign back in again...
  6. The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap: This week at the Microsoft Inspire 2019 conference, we are sharing an update on capabilities that we are investing in to make the next version of Microsoft Edge the best browser for enterprises and business customers of all sizes. The Dev Channel now has enterprise features...
  7. manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge: Plz help for manage-view-saved-passwords-Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft-edge/990bd62b-b81e-4bab-b9aa-88a42ab6d38c"
  8. Microsoft Edge Password Manager

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Password Manager: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows Ten and very impressed so far. I also really like Edge, but have a few issues which hopefully I can get help with. 1. The password manager does not work and neither does the autocomplete forms. They are both turned on in advanced...
  9. Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Favorites management HELP !: ​Everytime I use drag and drop to move around Favorites, the bar gets dimmed and I get a message saying "Microsoft Edge is being used for sharing. If you close Microsoft Edge, some items might not be shared". At this point, the solution is to close the Edge browser. Can...
  10. Improvements for Enterprises in Microsoft Edge on the Windows 10 CU

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements for Enterprises in Microsoft Edge on the Windows 10 CU: Last month, we began rolling out the Windows 10 Creators Update (Windows 10 version 1703) to over 400 million customers around the world. The Creators Update upgrades Microsoft Edge to EdgeHTML 15, including a number of performance, security, and compatibility improvements....