Windows 10: Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

Discus and support Managing multiple PCs using windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mathew_765, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for a efficient way to setup and manage the Windows-10 accounts as we hire new team members and issue work computers. Thank you.

:)

Mathew_765, Oct 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Multiple Boot Managers and/or active partitions error

I don't know what you did to fix previously but with the commands above should rebuild the the partition unless the partition itself is corrupted preventing you to run those commands.
    Let's try another way:

1. Download the Macrium Rescue disk: MacRescue.iso - Google Drive
    2. Using a USB stick to create a bootable USB with: Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way
    3. Boot up the PC with UEFI Mode and follow the screen shots to rebuild the EFI System partition.
      NOTE: The title must show: ..... Win PE 10 [UEFI] for step 3 to work since your Windows installed with GPT disk.
    IMPORTANT: make sure you use the correct disk in step 2, in your case is disk 1

Managing multiple PCs using windows 10 [​IMG]

Managing multiple PCs using windows 10 [​IMG]

topgundcp, Oct 25, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

1. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10 - Similar Threads - Managing multiple PCs

2. Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option: I have a number of PCs that need Windows 10 activated. Using the text link on my smart phone, I can only activate two machines before the link expires. Then I have to call the 800 number to request a new link. This is very tedious. Is there a way around this? I used to be...
  3. Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option: I have a number of PCs that need Windows 10 activated. Using the text link on my smart phone, I can only activate two machines before the link expires. Then I have to call the 800 number to request a new link. This is very tedious. Is there a way around this? I used to be...
  4. Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managing multiple PCs using windows 10: Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for a efficient way to setup and manage the Windows-10 accounts as we hire new team members and issue work computers. Thank you....
  6. Managing multiple PCs using windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managing multiple PCs using windows 10: Hello,We are a small business where each team member is working from a laptop and/or PC using Windows-10 and an Office 365 account. We are looking for a efficient way to setup and manage the Windows-10 accounts as we hire new team members and issue work computers. Thank you....
  7. Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Windows 10 Pro License Good for Multiple PCs?: I have Windows 10 Pro installed on one machine but have another PC ordered and on the way and am wondering if my current license can be installed on multiple machines (how many, 1, 3, 5...more?) How do I determine this myself?....I went onto my Microsoft account and can't...
  8. Manage PCs and Backup Files in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Manage PCs and Backup Files in Windows 10: Hi, We are a group of 6 people working out of co-working space which has a common wifi to which everyone connects to (including the 6 of us). I had two questions: First, is there was a way I as the administrator can restrict the other users access and enforce group policies...
  9. Windows Update not Working in multiple PCs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update not Working in multiple PCs: I have two OEM Win10 PCs for months now and have decided to take the plunge & upgrade two Win7 PCs to Win10. One a Toshiba laptop, is not qualified, apparently something to do with the display. The other, a HP desktop is qualified (according to Microsoft, for whatever that's...
  10. Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs: I manage a school, have 40 desktop computers. We use Windows 8.1, which were cloned, Windows 8.1 has adapted very well to other computers (unlike hardware). I wanted to do the same with Windows 10. But it does not fit with any other hardware results in Blue Screen....