Windows 10: Managing Screen/Desplay Settings

Discus and support Managing Screen/Desplay Settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to find instructions on how to do the simplest things? All I want to do is lengthen to time it takes before... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by juliusmarstrand, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Managing Screen/Desplay Settings

Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to find instructions on how to do the simplest things? All I want to do is lengthen to time it takes before the screen lock kicks in, especially when I am plugged in? I've searched all over Control Panel, under 'Security' and 'Power Settings' and 'Devices. I've also tried entering 'Display settings', 'Screen Settings' and various other things in the Search field, but can't find the information I need anywhere. It must be something so simple, but it's impossible if you don't know how to do it.

:)

juliusmarstrand, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Managing Screen/Desplay Settings

Help realTek Audio App isn't Working Solved

To Dave / second reply above.

I followed the steps under sound in the device manager it's 'Intel R Desplay Audio' and my mic/headset usb. no intel-hd was listed.

There was no 'unknown device' in the list either.

What's next?

VanitasLover, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Managing Screen/Desplay Settings

1. Managing Screen/Desplay Settings - Similar Threads - Managing Screen Desplay

2. Lock Screen settings "hidden or managed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen settings "hidden or managed": I am unable to set a slideshow for my lock screen on Windows 10, as of most recent update yesterday.It claims some of the settings are "hidden or managed" by my "organization"This is a personal computer, it is not on any other network, there is no organization, there have...
  3. Lock Screen settings "hidden or managed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen settings "hidden or managed": I am unable to set a slideshow for my lock screen on Windows 10, as of most recent update yesterday.It claims some of the settings are "hidden or managed" by my "organization"This is a personal computer, it is not on any other network, there is no organization, there have...
  4. Lock Screen settings "hidden or managed"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My Laptop only desplays from HDMI even tho it is set to desplays on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop only desplays from HDMI even tho it is set to desplays on laptop: I have windows 10 running from s USB ssd and didn't have a graphics driver for this laptop and when I updated the driver I saw a balck screen I forced shut down the laptop and when I turned it back on I saw the windows logo and the spinning dots when it was done I sow a balck...
  6. settings management

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settings management: it says " some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." and I can't have access to them but I am the only user and it is my personal laptop. what can I do to change that?...
  7. My PC display keeps crashing. The desplay turns black.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC display keeps crashing. The desplay turns black.: My monitor doesn't turn off, it goes to a screen that just says it can't find an input source, I replug my HDMI cable in and it doesn't work. I have reinstalled drivers and looked at the Event Viewer. It's hard to tell which is which. I think I need to buy Windows cuz I...
  8. settings/manage account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    settings/manage account: Can't manage microsoft account. It just greys out and nothing happens when I click on "manage microsoft account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settingsmanage-account/0129d3d0-a452-4fe0-a788-12719448472b
  9. full screen device desplay adapters

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    full screen device desplay adapters: hi so pls guys I really need your help first of all sry but my English isn't that good so i'm sorry now please u have to watch this video to understand my problem the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4jULwdl_8&list=UU8r6TY8a5-c92lpohgubBSA&index=1 also u...
  10. Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some settings are managed by your organization message on Lock Screen Settings and Google...: My Google Chrome and lock screen report that some settings are being managed by my organization. This all started after an update and I haven't found anything that helps me. I'm using Windows 10 Home. It's a home only desktop computer, and I don't belong to any...