Windows 10: Mandatory Update Issue - Looping download on file asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs

Discus and support Mandatory Update Issue - Looping download on file asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI have a similar issue with the PC MSFS2020 Mandatory Update July 2021 - I get the looping on asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs Source:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fer&Gómez, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Mandatory Update Issue - Looping download on file asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs

HelloI have a similar issue with the PC MSFS2020 Mandatory Update July 2021 - I get the looping on asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs Source: videogameschronicle.comI have tried deleting the latest c172sp files in the OneStore folder, as suggested below, and restarted the download - no luck, continues to loop on the same file.158098: Looping download on “pc-fs-base-bigfiles-0.1.59.fspackageThe content manager is stuck in a downloading loop on the “pc-fs-base-bigfiles-0.1.59.fspackage” and not progressing about 17 GB into installation.A potential work that works for some is to go to

:)

Fer&Gómez, Jul 27, 2021
  2. LarryC3 Win User

FS 2020 fsbase 0.1.61 fs package keeps looping download

FS 2020 "fsbase 0.1.61 fs package keeps looping download" , HTF do I get past this ???

LarryC3, Jul 27, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Raddy1313 Win User

Mandatory Update Issue - Looping download on file asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

I bought Flight Sim on Steam, downloaded and installed it the first time with no trouble. The game was struggling on my system so I upgraded the hardware and reinstalled Windows and the game. Now when I try to play the game, it takes me to the initial Content
    Manager Update screen, I click update, and then it flickers between "Please wait..." and "asobo-aircraft-b787-10-0.1.35.fspackage", never making any actual download progress. I have:

* Uninstalled and reinstalled the game at least a dozen times

* Run the game as administrator

* Deleted all old folders created by the content manager

* Turned of Windows Firewall

* Switched Xbox accounts

* Tried downloading both on ethernet and wireless connections

* Tried installing on multiple drives, all with sufficient disk space

* Tried every Microsoft installation troubleshooting guide

Nothing has worked. It's been over a week now and there still doesn't appear to be any work around or fix.

Build: 10.0.19041.450

Processor: Intel i7-10700

Motherboard: MSI Z490 Gaming Carbon WiFi

Memory: Gskill Ripjaw 32GB DDR4

GPU: MSI 980 GTX (2x SLI)

EDIT: Someone in another thread suggested that this may be related to flight sim settings syncing to your Xbox account. I turned off network data on my initial installation because I was on WiFi, but I never uninstalled the game or changed the setting
    back, so is it possible it's still syncing to that setting? Is there anywhere it can be changed?

Raddy1313, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Mandatory Update Issue - Looping download on file asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs

1. Mandatory Update Issue - Looping download on file asobo-aircraft-c172sp-as1000-0.1.82.fs - Similar Threads - Mandatory Update Issue

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0: I recently bought the game via steam and have downloaded it onto a hard drive as the game is massive and I don’t have space on my computer for it.Whenever I start the mandatory update, it gets approx 2gb in and then constantly resets back to 0. I have tried deleting package...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0: I recently bought the game via steam and have downloaded it onto a hard drive as the game is massive and I don’t have space on my computer for it.Whenever I start the mandatory update, it gets approx 2gb in and then constantly resets back to 0. I have tried deleting package...
  4. FS2020 v1.18.13.0 - Mandatory update on launch loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2020 v1.18.13.0 - Mandatory update on launch loop: I installed the the latest update two days ago on a fully updated Windows 10 platform and ran FS2020 with no problems for two days.Today I encounter a ':>Game Update Available' message on the opening screen following the MS copyright screen:- The MS Store shows no further...
  5. Fs 2020 download issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fs 2020 download issues: Hi here I am again needing help and support before I give up. I'm now on hour ten of downloading fs 2020 everything seemed to he going so well at first, now I seem to be looping between 52gb and then dropping down to only having downloaded 34gb. This is so mentally...
  6. Asobo-Flights-Commercial-Flight won't download or update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asobo-Flights-Commercial-Flight won't download or update: Okay, after the Japan update I've had nothing but issues trying to get it to update. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and even tried different directories for the install. I go to the content manager and see in the first space Core Content to Relaunch the...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787: I bought Flight Sim on Steam, downloaded and when I try to play the game, it takes me to the initial Content Manager Update screen, I click update, and then it flickers between "Please wait..." and "asobo-aircraft-b787-10-0.1.35.fspackage", never making any actual download...
  8. FS 2020 fsbase 0.1.61 fs package keeps looping download

FS 2020 fsbase 0.1.61 fs package keeps looping download: FS 2020 "fsbase 0.1.61 fs package keeps looping download" , HTF do I get past this ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs-2020-fsbase-0161-fs-package-keeps-looping/038677de-b684-41e2-9042-37303e52aedf
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787: The installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has got to be the worst ever! Did anyone at Microsoft actually put some thought or test this out before release!?? Its just completely flaky! Crashes, freezes, gets stuck in unending downloads that keep resetting back to...
  10. Update stops at 82%

Update stops at 82%: Hello, I've been having this issue ever since I installed windows on my computer. The update freezes at 82% or so and never finishes. I have to constantly deal with this issue because it forces me to update even when I have updates turned off. Please help!...