Windows 10: manifest vfs-care.dll windows error code 2

Discus and support manifest vfs-care.dll windows error code 2 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey when i try to host a server i get this messege help me: manifest vfs-care.dll windows error code 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by William Luca FalckNeubert, Jan 19, 2021.

1. manifest vfs-care.dll windows error code 2

hey when i try to host a server i get this messege help me:

manifest vfs-care.dll windows error code 2

:)

William Luca FalckNeubert, Jan 19, 2021
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Jan 19, 2021
  3. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region Sweden

• Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store
    Tried resintalling and changing the region as mentioned in few blogs

tried reinstalling the .NET also

anymore suggestions

ArjunSingh5, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Error code 0x8024500C

Hi Steven,

One of the possible reasons why you're getting an error code 0x8024500C is due to corruption in some system files. If the given steps on the thread didn't work for you, we therefore suggest that you re-register Windows Store app. To do so, follow the steps
    below:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Select Command Prompt. (You may be asked for User Account Control permissions, select
      Yes.)
    • Copy and paste the following command, and press Enter key;
    PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

Once done, you may restart your system. The issue that you're facing with Windows Store app should be resolved now.

Let us know how it goes.

Julie Ram, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. manifest vfs-care.dll windows error code 2 - Similar Threads - manifest vfs care

2. msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f.: I have a problem with starting a program and getting a message msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f. I have run sfc /scannow and get the message "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in...
  3. msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f.: I have a problem with starting a program and getting a message msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f. I have run sfc /scannow and get the message "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in...
  4. msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f.: I have a problem wit getting a program and getting a message msls31.dll and error code 0xc000012f. I have run sfc /scannow and get the message "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the...
  5. Unable to register dll, error code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to register dll, error code 0x80004005: I wanted to register autoM.dll, but the error code 0x80004005 appeared. I searched for related solutions and executed softpub.dll, wintrust.dll, and initpki.dll. The first two were successful, but the last initpki.dll failed., I can't find any solution, please help. all...
  6. 0xc0000005 Exception code and .dll file errors Windows 10

0xc0000005 Exception code and .dll file errors Windows 10: Good day.Could anyone help me fix .dll errors with exception code: 0xc0000005? I've been having errors in .dll files especially in the game Control. According to the event viewer, the following files are the faulting module:- puppet_rmdwin10_f.dll- d3d_rmdwin10_f.dll-...
  7. manifest files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    manifest files: i recently accidently deleted some manifest files for adobe flash. Will this effect my computer? Possibly create errors? Or am I overeacting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manifest-files/75522568-c516-4c75-850d-7aa08085f67b
  8. What is Error Code 2 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is Error Code 2 ?: I cannot install google Earth and over there they claim it's wholly an MS problem. I have win10. Latest version. All up to date. I get two different error messages depending which install I'm trying to do. 0x80070057 and 'error code 2' I have used MS...
  9. .VFS ARQUIVO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .VFS ARQUIVO: Preciso de abrir um arquivo no formato. VFS ( HPIMAGE.VFS). NÃO ENCONTREI NENHUMA INFORMAÇÃO VÁLIDA. COMO FAÇO PARA CONVERTER OU ABRIR ESTE ARQUIVO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vfs-arquivo/3e400f90-cb22-408c-90b4-b73e55936920
  10. error in run " Downloading DLL... An error occured : error code = 0x800c0008 "

error in run " Downloading DLL... An error occured : error code = 0x800c0008 ": [ATTACH] yesterday i dont get the notification but idk why, now when i start the application always show pop up like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-run-downloading-dll-an-error-occured/8cf45b96-e5fc-4a75-ba7e-393089409a59