Windows 10: Manipulating MP3 files

Discus and support Manipulating MP3 files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It seems like ever since my laptop got converted from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I am no longer able to manipulate my music files, e.g. dragging a track... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anna 217, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Anna 217 Win User

Manipulating MP3 files

It seems like ever since my laptop got converted from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I am no longer able to manipulate my music files, e.g. dragging a track onto my desktop in order to email them, etc.

Any ideas?

:)

Anna 217, Jun 27, 2019

2. How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Prasad_33 Win User
    How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Thanks a lot David !!

Prasad_33, Jun 27, 2019
  4. reidcc Win User

Manipulating MP3 files

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Manipulating MP3 files

1. Manipulating MP3 files - Similar Threads - Manipulating MP3 files

2. How to manipulate the keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to manipulate the keyboard?: Hello I desire to have a proper English keyboard with the letter thorn þ, ideally I would like to make my own keyboard setting in the Language Preference section of the OS that automatically changes "th" to "þ" and "Th" to "Þ" so that I can:Flip back to English Canada US...
  3. "Cracked/Manipulated file" error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Cracked/Manipulated file" error message: Yesterday I attempted to install a small addon for a game I purchased but upon trying to launch said addon, I receive a windows error message saying "This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won't work anymore." I tried...
  4. "Cracked/Manipulated file" error message

"Cracked/Manipulated file" error message: Yesterday I attempted to install a small addon for a game I purchased but upon trying to launch said addon, I receive a windows error message saying "This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won't work anymore." I tried...
  5. "Cracked/Manipulated file" error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. MP3 File failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP3 File failure: Hope someone can help. I'm trying to open MP3 file attached to federal bankruptcy minute order sent through PACER. File plays for maybe 5 seconds then error message Qx80070323 interrupts saying 'file was removed or another program is trying to open it.' I can't seem to even...
  7. MP3 File failure

MP3 File failure: Hope someone can help. I'm trying to open MP3 file attached to federal bankruptcy minute order sent through PACER. File plays for maybe 5 seconds then error message Qx80070323 interrupts saying 'file was removed or another program is trying to open it.' I can't seem to even...
  8. MP3 File failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Manipulating drives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Manipulating drives.: My drive C: is full and I would like to make drive D: usable as well how to I get programs to access it concurrently with drive C: ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manipulating-drives/00302165-7d20-4467-8bbb-39107455a98d
  10. Manipulating Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Manipulating Text: Hello, I'm looking for a Windows or Office native way to manipulate selected text. In Mac OS , I've used automator to create services that show up in the right-click context menu. For example, I can select some text, right-click, choose my word-jumble service, and the...