Windows 10: Manual for Dell 5477 All In One computer

Discus and support Manual for Dell 5477 All In One computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; During a recent move I managed to displace the users manual for my Dell Inspiron 5477 All in One computer and need to get another copy. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Dec 21, 2020.

1. JJG10 Win User

Manual for Dell 5477 All In One computer

During a recent move I managed to displace the users manual for my Dell Inspiron 5477 All in One computer and need to get another copy. Does anyone know where I can download, buy or any other means to get one. i can't find it listed on the Dell site nor can I find it on my HD.

I will really appreciate any help here.

Windows 10 build 1909.

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Dell computer

I don't bother with Dell bloatware like support assist. Just goto Dell's support page, enter your service tag and find the option for manual driver downloads. Start here https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk...t1?app=drivers

You should then see a list of all drivers for manual download.

Steve C, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Dell XPS 13 9333 - Windows couldnt not complete the installation, to install windows on this computer, please restart the installation

According to Dell's official Windows 10 Creators Update page, the Dell xps 13 9333 is not listed as tested:

http://www.dell.com/support/article...-to-windows-10-creators-update?lang=en#XPS-NB

You can try a manual upgraded as suggested in my previous reply using the ISO in addition to the 12 steps before upgrading.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Adela Win User

Dell computer

Thank you Steve C, that's exactly what I did...umpteen times! It was towards the end of my Odyssey that I decided to make Dell happy and install SupportAssist. But I will try it again, carefully following your clear steps and will report back (later as I have to leave now), hopefully with a positive answer. Thanks again so much! *Smile
    P.S. Did anyone experience trying to delete a word by highlighting it, here? When I do it, it doesn't delete it so I have to do it a letter at a time...

Adela, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Manual for Dell 5477 All In One computer - Similar Threads - Manual Dell 5477

2. Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue: The mouse pointer can be moved around the screen but it's jerky, the click doesn't work and the keyboard doesn't work. Usually within a minute or so I hear a ding and everything is fine. Sometimes though it can take 5 mins....
  3. Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell All In One mouse & keyboard issue: The mouse pointer can be moved around the screen but it's jerky, the click doesn't work and the keyboard doesn't work. Usually within a minute or so I hear a ding and everything is fine. Sometimes though it can take 5 mins....
  4. DELL All in-one-computer. "Inspiron One2330- Can not afford a new computer-need to upgrade...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL All in-one-computer. "Inspiron One2330- Can not afford a new computer-need to upgrade...: Hi, I have a DELL All-in-one-computer an "Inspiron One2330- IntelR PentiumR, G2030, Q3.0GHZ, 3.00GHZ RAM 4.00GB, 64-bit operating system, 64-based processor It's 8 years old and works excellently- I currently have Windows 8.1 on my computer. How can I upgrade to Windows 10 or...
  5. DELL All in-one-computer. "Inspiron One2330- Can not afford a new computer-need to upgrade...

DELL All in-one-computer. "Inspiron One2330- Can not afford a new computer-need to upgrade...: Hi, I have a DELL All-in-one-computer an "Inspiron One2330- IntelR PentiumR, G2030, Q3.0GHZ, 3.00GHZ RAM 4.00GB, 64-bit operating system, 64-based processor It's 8 years old and works excellently- I currently have Windows 8.1 on my computer. How can I upgrade to Windows 10 or...
  6. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc
  7. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc
  8. All in one hp computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All in one hp computer: Hi I cut on my deskstop and I press F11 until startup menu comes up. It now says Please install an operating system on your hard disk. I don't know how to do this. Please help....
  9. Password for Dell All-in-One

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password for Dell All-in-One: I am trying to log into my Dell All-in-One desktop. It will not take my password and it will not let me reset the password. Please advise what I might do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-dell-all-in-one/91d0ccf0-42e7-4a75-b2e4-1a727dba2035
  10. Dell All-in-One HDMI problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell All-in-One HDMI problem: Hello again, it's been a while since I needed advice from the experts through 7 and 10 Forums. We recently acquired a Dell All-in-One. Nice budget computer. I have completed all the updates and exporting from our old upright under-desk computer. This took several days as I...