Windows 10: Manual Proxy setup use a proxy server will not stay off. What can I do?

Discus and support Manual Proxy setup use a proxy server will not stay off. What can I do? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Manual Proxy setup use a proxy server will not stay off. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Denise Z James, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Manual Proxy setup use a proxy server will not stay off. What can I do?

Manual Proxy setup use a proxy server will not stay off. What can I do?

:)

Denise Z James, Aug 27, 2020
  2. dcf-joe Win User

Proxy Server?

When I was in high school, I used this website. It is a website that lists working proxies, updated daily. If you choose the right ones, you can actually successfully watch youtube videos through the proxy!

dcf-joe, Aug 27, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Proxy Server?

bah, this site is blocked.

4. Zelicek Win User

Windows 10 proxy server won't stay off

Hi,

I have the same problem. When I do what you suggested, close the window with settings and open it again, nothing is changed.

David

Zelicek, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Manual Proxy setup use a proxy server will not stay off. What can I do? - Similar Threads - Manual Proxy setup

2. Proxy server will not stay off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proxy server will not stay off: I bought a gaming computer last year and it works super great, except for one thing that I've been noticing is a problem of late. My internet started to slow down a lot, and some Steam games will not open. I did some hunting around and found out there is apparently a proxy...
  3. Proxy server will not stay off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Proxy server will not stay off: I bought a gaming computer last year and it works super great, except for one thing that I've been noticing is a problem of late. My internet started to slow down a lot, and some Steam games will not open. I did some hunting around and found out there is apparently a proxy...
  4. Proxy server will not stay off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What should I fill in the Manual proxy setup address?

What should I fill in the Manual proxy setup address?: Actually I need to reach a website but the website can't be reached and it suggested me to checking the proxy and the firewall. How should I do so I can reach the site? Thank u....
  6. What should I fill in the Manual proxy setup address?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What should I fill in the Manual proxy setup address?: Actually I need to reach a website but the website can't be reached and it suggested me to checking the proxy and the firewall. How should I do so I can reach the site? Thank u....
  7. "Use a Proxy Server"

"Use a Proxy Server": System changes to "Use a Proxy Server" when I close out a session and then log back in. This change also often happens when I am in the middle of a session. This is extremely annoying and frustrating. How can I turn this OFF permanently? I appreciate any help. Thanks...
  8. What advantage is there in useing a proxy server?

What advantage is there in useing a proxy server?: What advantage is there to use a proxy server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-advantage-is-there-in-useing-a-proxy-server/b9bb959a-1fa0-4f27-8c7e-0780c04e7587
  9. Proxy Server Not Shutting Off

Proxy Server Not Shutting Off: For some odd reason my proxy keeps turning on after I turn it off and it keeps connecting to 127.0.0.1 with port 8556. When I checked the registry I found an "unknown account" under the permissions for internet settings tab. I tried to revoke that account's permissions but it...
  10. Proxy won't stay off

Proxy won't stay off: How to keep proxy off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/proxy-wont-stay-off/b3615d1f-2236-4558-916d-c43ed169e58d