Windows 10: manualsonline.com toolbar at start up

Discus and support manualsonline.com toolbar at start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow I ended up with the manualsonline.com toolbar that is shown after my computers starts/boots. I looked in downloads and it's not there to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathleenFull, Dec 4, 2019.

1. manualsonline.com toolbar at start up

Somehow I ended up with the manualsonline.com toolbar that is shown after my computers starts/boots. I looked in downloads and it's not there to delete....I'm going crazy trying to find out where it is....don't know how it got on my laptop permanently....not a computer whiz mostly basics for me. HELP PLEASE

:)

KathleenFull, Dec 4, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Win10 start button and toolbar icons not responding

Hi Ariel,

I will certainly help you to resolve the issue with the start menu and toolbar on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if there is any conflict between the third party software's and start up menu on the computer or if the Windows Updates are not installed.

To assist you better, please provide the following information:

• What is the build of the Windows 10 that is installed in the PC?

• Is there any hardware or software changes prior to the issue?

• Are you using any third party software’s?

• As you said “Toolbar icons not responding”, which Toolbar icons exactly you refer? Please elaborate.
    Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Install all Windows Update:

Kindly follow the steps to install Windows Update:

• Press Windows logo key +
      R.

• In the dialogue box, type “control update”.
    Follow the onscreen instruction.

Method 2: Start Menu troubleshooting:

Kindly visit the link mentioned below and follow the instructions:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Please get back to us with the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Abhraneil Ghosh, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

manualsonline.com toolbar at start up

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

manualsonline.com toolbar at start up ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

manualsonline.com toolbar at start up

1. manualsonline.com toolbar at start up - Similar Threads - manualsonline com toolbar

2. Problema com Windows Up Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema com Windows Up Date: Olá!!!Bom dia!Tinha recebido uma resposta ver abaixo sobre um problema que estava tendo na instalação e/ou atualização do Windows 11 e obtive retorno da técnica Paloma, mas após os procedimentos solicitados, executei e resolveu momentaneamente, mas infelizmente tornou...
  3. Problema com Windows Up Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problema com Windows Up Date: Olá!!!Bom dia!Tinha recebido uma resposta ver abaixo sobre um problema que estava tendo na instalação e/ou atualização do Windows 11 e obtive retorno da técnica Paloma, mas após os procedimentos solicitados, executei e resolveu momentaneamente, mas infelizmente tornou...
  4. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  5. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  6. background screen keeps flashing; no start up menu; no toolbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    background screen keeps flashing; no start up menu; no toolbar: How do I get above back and no icons either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-screen-keeps-flashing-no-start-up-menu/629af240-c2f6-4c76-b274-d070673f4a69
  7. Can't click on the Start Menu or toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on the Start Menu or toolbar: Hi, I've recently had to "Fresh Start" my Windows 10 install after having a problem I couldn't resolve in any other way. Since then, the original problems have all but cleared up, but now I have a new one that I can't recreate every time or figure out how to resolve. From...
  8. toolbar is messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbar is messed up: my toolbar is messed up like the wifi icon is located under the sound icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-is-messed-up/ab5d6c6e-159b-4c9b-839c-1d23da362b91
  9. Com+ system application service does not start!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Com+ system application service does not start!: Product: HP 15-DA0086NL Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Hello, COM+ system application service does not start? It gives me this error: [img] [img] [img] I ran sfc without errors ..ThankYou 155820
  10. Windows 10 sends data out com ports when starting up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 sends data out com ports when starting up: I have a kiosk with a serial printer. when windows starts up is sends lines of characters to the printer. it prints this information about 9 times and then stops. This happens on both standard and virtual com ports. Is there a way to make it stop doing this? [IMG]...