Windows 10: many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other

Discus and support many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had my computer for 2 weeks. It came with Windows 11 already installed brand new. Things were working great, but now I suddenly cannot open my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ROBIN VANZOLINI, Nov 24, 2022.

1. many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other

I have had my computer for 2 weeks. It came with Windows 11 already installed brand new. Things were working great, but now I suddenly cannot open my photos. I get a message that says "This app can't open. Check the Windows store for more info about photos." However, I also now find out that I cannot open the Windows store. and lots nof nother apps... video. I tried all the solution you proposed in this forum... but nothing appens. please solve the problem, thank you! - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

ROBIN VANZOLINI, Nov 24, 2022

2. Windows 10--> app store, photo <--- not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with Windows Store apps as they are not working, we will help you with this issue.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: For issues with Windows Store.

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

Windows Store Apps troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store apps form working properly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 3:

I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
    • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 24, 2022
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 24, 2022
  4. many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other

1. many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other - Similar Threads - many apps working

2. many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many apps not working, neither Photo nor Microsoft store and many other: I have had my computer for 2 weeks. It came with Windows 11 already installed brand new. Things were working great, but now I suddenly cannot open my photos. I get a message that says "This app can't open. Check the Windows store for more info about photos." However, I also...
  3. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I also needing to see the final answer for my bugs! The subjects tell you my computer have a problem! But the normal fix is useless. Can you help me find the advanced repair Microsoft Store?I have asked a time but not works. Here: https://bit.ly/3GaOtXDMaybe someone can help...
  4. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I also needing to see the final answer for my bugs! The subjects tell you my computer have a problem! But the normal fix is useless. Can you help me find the advanced repair Microsoft Store?I have asked a time but not works. Here: https://bit.ly/3GaOtXDMaybe someone can help...
  5. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

6. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* Remove-AppxPackage then Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  7. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!: I wanted to open Microsoft Store and repair other UWP apps, but I tried wsreset.exe, access is denied. Then I tried Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* Remove-AppxPackage then Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  8. Microsoft Store and many other UWP apps crashes on opening!

9. Many microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many microsoft apps not working: Many of the Microsoft apps such as sticky notes, Microsoft to-do, photos, camera etc not working. As soon as I open them, they close within 1 second. I have some important information stored in my sticky notes and they are very helpful to me. Can anybody please help?...
  10. Major issue with Store and many other apps not working

Major issue with Store and many other apps not working: There are a number of postings about apps not working. This is hardly unexpected. However, what is unexpected is that, mainly after the November update, a number of people are reporting a major issue with not one or two but a host of apps, failing or disappearing altogether....