Windows 10: Many blueofdeath screens.

Discus and support Many blueofdeath screens. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my computer begins make BSOD so many times in a day, basicly when im playing apex legends. I didn't overlock something at all, this starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RomanKostasenko, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Many blueofdeath screens.

Hello, my computer begins make BSOD so many times in a day, basicly when im playing apex legends.

I didn't overlock something at all, this starts after blackout on my house.

My computer have this components:

cpu: ryzen 5 3600

gpu: rx580 8gb

RAM: 2x8gb cl 16

hdd: Toshiba seagate 1tb

ssd: One of gygbites for 240gb

Moterboard: Aorus b450 pro

Here is all dumps:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8m62s509ssi0jm2/Dumps.rar/file

:)

RomanKostasenko, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Many blueofdeath screens.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Many blueofdeath screens.

1. Many blueofdeath screens. - Similar Threads - Many blueofdeath screens

2. many BSOD screens and no mindump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many BSOD screens and no mindump files: Hello I am experiencing a lot of BSOD blue screens since I installed vaskey 256GB SSD the errors are : 1 - critical process died 2 - unexpected store exception3 - kmod exception not handledI reinstalled windows and the same issue still appearsI tried :1-Update drivers using:...
  3. many BSOD screens and no mindump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many BSOD screens and no mindump files: Hello I am experiencing a lot of BSOD blue screens since I installed vaskey 256GB SSD the errors are : 1 - critical process died 2 - unexpected store exception3 - kmod exception not handledI reinstalled windows and the same issue still appearsI tried :1-Update drivers using:...
  4. many BSOD screens and no mindump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Many software issues and many blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many software issues and many blue screens: Many software issues last week: Crashing, not launching, random quits and many more plus random blue screens some times 5 minutes apart from each other so I am typing fast so sorry for the lack of structure to thisSystem:I7 7700RTX 307032gb RAMWindows 10please help!...
  6. Many software issues and many blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many software issues and many blue screens: Many software issues last week: Crashing, not launching, random quits and many more plus random blue screens some times 5 minutes apart from each other so I am typing fast so sorry for the lack of structure to thisSystem:I7 7700RTX 307032gb RAMWindows 10please help!...
  7. Many software issues and many blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Start many become screen content

in Windows 10 Support
    Start many become screen content: Hello. I am using Windows 10. Somehow, my doughter has press something on the keyboard and content of the start many become content of my screen ( what you see when pres start button). Right click not in function. How to fix this? 174370
  9. Many many many blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many many many blue screen: First, i'm srory for my bad english because I'm french ;) So that's happening more and more since thursday and it's usually when I play a Windows Store game. And it make that too on the other games... It close many apps too, when i'm playing, t's closing and i have to reload...
  10. Computer screen freezes on many websites

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer screen freezes on many websites: Within the last week or so my computer screen has been freezing a lot. I can still move my cursor with my mouse but hovering over a link does nothing (usually it changes from an arrow to a hand). Then a window will pop up asking if I want to kill a program or wait....