Windows 10: Many BSOD errors per day - new prebuilt lenovo desktop - all related to nvlddmkm.sys file.

Discus and support Many BSOD errors per day - new prebuilt lenovo desktop - all related to nvlddmkm.sys file. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm hopeful this forum may be helpful as this is a last resort before returning my desktop for a refund. I really would like to avoid this as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MDRads, May 6, 2021.

1. MDRads Win User

Many BSOD errors per day - new prebuilt lenovo desktop - all related to nvlddmkm.sys file.

Hello, I'm hopeful this forum may be helpful as this is a last resort before returning my desktop for a refund. I really would like to avoid this as the desktop was obtained on a very good deal given the current chip shortage retail environment.I would say I'm mildly to moderately savvy, but I'm at a loss at what to do with these issues.I received this desktop at the end of April and have experienced multiple 3-5 BSOD errors per day. They always occur while the desktop is idle or under low stress I've never had it crash while playing games on steam. They may occur more frequently while I'm

:)

MDRads, May 6, 2021
  2. PHRV Win User

dxgmms2.sys BSOD

Hello,

A while back, my computer lost power while it was installing windows updates. Since then, I've had BSODs every couple days, with various errors pointing to a driver error. These were annoying, but manageable. I tried a few basic troubleshooting steps, like
    using a removal tool for my graphics card drivers and reinstalling, but I didn't do much else.

The last couple days, the BSOD rate has ramped up, and I started seeing "dxgmms2.sys" get listed in the BSODs, which is relatively new.

I followed the instructions
    here.

And here are my dmp files resulting from that:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au4wk9mJt6sJgcFgkEXA4rOFod4-cg?e=wIzEMq

Thanks.

PHRV, May 6, 2021
  3. KyleDick Win User
    KyleDick, May 6, 2021
  4. Broxigar. Win User

Many BSOD errors per day - new prebuilt lenovo desktop - all related to nvlddmkm.sys file.

Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys

Hello.

In the past few days I've been experiencing a BSOD regarding the lvrs64.sys driver of Logitech (error code: SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED). I have downloaded the latest driver related software from logitech which is probably the Logitech Camera Settings;
    but, is this the problem? I've done it also in the past and for a long time I didn't have any BSOD episodes. Why now? What else could it be? Any suggestions.

Broxigar., May 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Many BSOD errors per day - new prebuilt lenovo desktop - all related to nvlddmkm.sys file. - Similar Threads - Many BSOD errors

2. BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys: Hi,I've been experiencing intermittent BSOD crashes in Windows 10. The most recent one had a message relating to dxgmms2.sys, and previous crashes seem to implicate a driver/drivers being the cause of these crashes. I have run memory tests and found nothing wrong with the...
  3. Getting a BSOD about once per day

Getting a BSOD about once per day: Hi, I've had this computer for about a year and have lately been getting a BSOD about once per day. I ran a memory diagnostic, checked that Windows 10 was up to date, check that NVIDIA was up to date, and blew out some dust from inside of the computer (there wasn't much). I...
  4. Constant BSOD, multiple times per day

Constant BSOD, multiple times per day: It's been a recurring issue for a few months on my custom-built desktop. At first, the errors ranged from a variety of things, but after applying solutions I've found on these support threads and elsewhere, the only error I get anymore is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I can't for...
  5. Issues with many BSOD errors related to ntoskrnl.exe

Issues with many BSOD errors related to ntoskrnl.exe: Good day. I have been having a whole sleuth of issues lately most of them seemingly related to ntoskrnl.exe, but other drivers also pop up as trouble makers. The system has always been a little unstaple in periods but has returned to normal operation after a week and a...
  6. BSOD issues on prebuilt PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD issues on prebuilt PC: Ever since I got this new PC I have been having BSOD errors every couple of days. They seem to occur somewhat randomly, but occur more often when exiting a game or clicking off an opened game to look at my web browser. I have scanned the computer and all drivers and BIOS are...
  7. BSOD several times per day... all different reasons. Need help!

BSOD several times per day... all different reasons. Need help!: I built a PC about a year ago. It ran pretty well until a few months ago. Now I'm getting a BSOD pretty much every time I try to use it. Once it BSODs, it seems it easily BSODs again right after and gets stuck in a sort of loop where it restarts and then BSOD within 5 minutes...
  8. Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs

Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs: Hi, I would really appreciate it if anyone could shed any light on this. The PC was originally Windows 7 and I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. The crashes seem to be random, sometimes when it's sitting idle, sometimes whilst I'm working. I have run METEST86+ for 11...
  9. Daily/multiple times per day BSODs; I've tried so many things :(

Daily/multiple times per day BSODs; I've tried so many things :(: Attachment 86517 Hey. So, I built my computer in August of 2015, and since then I've had nearly daily problems with BSODs. For a few months (between October 2015 and March 2016) they had gone away (no idea what happened to make them stop), but then randomly started up...
  10. Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's

Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's: Since the last windows update I get frequent crashes with the above source referenced. My Nvidia graphic driver is overwritten by a seemingly unstable one by windows update. My only resolution to cure the problem is to roll back to an older version, whereby I can play...