Windows 10: Many bsod errors

Discus and support Many bsod errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here is a list of errors I have been getting for the last month -System service exception -Kmode exception not handled [caused by driver cng.sys]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maximusbeb, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Many bsod errors

here is a list of errors I have been getting for the last month

-System service exception

-Kmode exception not handled [caused by driver cng.sys]

-Page fault in non area

-Kernal mode exception not handled

-Irql not less or equal

-system thread exception not handled

-and maybe 3 more other errors that i don't remember

Thing I have tried

- clean reinstall of windows

- buying new ram

what else should I try?

edit. I should also add its been getting worse. the crashes are becoming more frequent

:)

Maximusbeb, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 27, 2020
  4. cplpro Win User

Many bsod errors

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Many bsod errors :)

cplpro, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Many bsod errors

1. Many bsod errors - Similar Threads - Many bsod errors

2. Many Different BSOD errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many Different BSOD errors.: I recently built a new computer and have had nothing but BSOD errors for a week now. Here is the list of things I know to try and have, many times. Installed W10 from usb drive multiple times, then just from windows i installed W10 again, created a new W10 on another usb...
  3. Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk: Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum...
  4. Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk: Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum...
  5. Many BSOD errors

Many BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Acer A407U laptop that is giving me many issues. I had a problem a while back where the wifi would lose connection and I could fix it by restarting laptop but it kept occurring. I then realised it was because the network adapter qualcomm atheros qca9377...
  6. Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help

Many BSOD and DCOM Errors. Please Help: Hi, For the past few weeks I've been getting BSOD basically daily. Here is a list of BSOD errors from just the past 3 days alone.[ATTACH] I cannot for the life of me figure out what is wrong. I also noticed in Event Viewer I get tons of DCOM Event 10016 errors. Could this...
  7. Consistent BSOD errors with many different codes.

Consistent BSOD errors with many different codes.: Hey! I've been having issues regarding my PC ever since my last service. I've done everything to resetting CMOS, Jumping the computer, reinstalling the OS. Nothing has worked. 4 Error codes. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  8. Many different BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many different BSOD errors?: submitted by /u/chsugxusjsbx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flwjw5/many_different_bsod_errors/
  9. Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals

Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals: Hi, I've been having seemingly random BSOD's over the past couple of months. I recently reset my BIOS and this went away for a week, however, earlier today I received another. Oddly enough, the first time I ran the DM log collector utility this also Bluescreened the...
  10. BSOD, many errors, sending data

BSOD, many errors, sending data: Hi there Not much to say, sudden crashes with BSOD and reboot. (It's probably relevant to mention that before this bsod's i had a different thing that stopped happening due to something i might have changed, what i'm talking about is like a "hang" of the system but then...