Windows 10: Many BSOD on my portable computer

Discus and support Many BSOD on my portable computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I wish you're all fine! I recently bought an occasion pc, the Asus Rog Strix GL553vd that have many BSOD... I'm a musician and cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasCetlin, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Many BSOD on my portable computer

Hi everyone, I wish you're all fine!

I recently bought an occasion pc, the Asus Rog Strix GL553vd that have many BSOD...

I'm a musician and cannot create or record music anymore, and Covid-19 is killing us. I can't see a tch either.

I tried to upload Windows from a USB stick, dowloaded the latest drivers and i'm currently running a memtest86 there are more BSOD when i move or touch harder the pc.

Here is my config and the dmp files from Onedrive.

I would be merciful if anyone could help me. Greetings from France.

Dmp: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjBQybIo28tPakuzd6DdSYnpI-w?e=vp8e9q

Config: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AjBQybIo28tPb8SNWVMqtkrdmek?e=3iR9uV

:)

ThomasCetlin, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Dice Vil Win User

Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Nov 1, 2020
  3. mozart wont register on portable devices

followed steps to troubleshoot error code c101002e,tried expand portable devices and my phone is not listed. Although zune does?

booner_mozartwp7, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Many BSOD on my portable computer

BSOD when inserting portable usb hdd

My Hp Notebook automatically starts a BSOD restart cycle when I insert my Seagate 3TB portable hdd. I can't even get to the boot screen, it's just a nonstop cycle. I tried safe mode, that also continued the cycle once the usb was inserted. If I take that hard drive out, and restart the computer, it works fine. I have other portable hdd, they work just fine as well. It will only BSOD once I put in the Seagate 3TB. The hdd itself isn't clicking, overheating or anything else, it was fine until about a week ago when the bsod nonstop cycle began.
    Please help, I just want to get the files off it & be done with it. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

ririnomondai, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Many BSOD on my portable computer

1. Many BSOD on my portable computer - Similar Threads - Many BSOD portable

2. MANY BSOD ERRORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MANY BSOD ERRORS: Can anyone help me analyze these dumpfiles? Trying to help a friend fix his PC. Its a gigabyte B450M wifi board, I already updated to the latest BIOS. I know for sure its not a RAM stick issue, I've tried 3 different sets, two being brand new....
  3. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many errors on my computer: Hello. My computer is having a lot of errors. I tried running 4 third party tools to block windows updates. Ive made a big mistake.SFC can not repair corrupt files, DISM gets to 51.5% encounter corruption in the compressed file resource table. CHKDSK /fran but did not repair!...
  4. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many errors on my computer: Hello. My computer is having a lot of errors. I tried running 4 third party tools to block windows updates. Ive made a big mistake.SFC can not repair corrupt files, DISM gets to 51.5% encounter corruption in the compressed file resource table. CHKDSK /fran but did not repair!...
  5. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many errors on my computer: Hello. My computer is having a lot of errors. I tried running 4 third party tools to block windows updates. Ive made a big mistake.SFC can not repair corrupt files, DISM gets to 51.5% encounter corruption in the compressed file resource table. CHKDSK /f ran but did not...
  7. Many errors on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many errors on my computer: Hello. My computer is having a lot of errors. I tried running 4 third party tools to block windows updates. Ive made a big mistake.SFC can not repair corrupt files, DISM gets to 51.5% encounter corruption in the compressed file resource table. CHKDSK /f ran but did not...
  8. Many errors on my computer

9. Too many BSODs

Too many BSODs: Hello, I used to have some BSODs some time back but now i'm getting them quite frequently specially when gaming. The codes are memory_management, unexpected store exception, clock watchdog timeout, irql not less or equal for now and sometimes it just hangs and the power...
  10. Many BSOD errors

Many BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Acer A407U laptop that is giving me many issues. I had a problem a while back where the wifi would lose connection and I could fix it by restarting laptop but it kept occurring. I then realised it was because the network adapter qualcomm atheros qca9377...