Windows 10: Many bugs happened after updating to Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Many bugs happened after updating to Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer was slower, and there was a bug where I shut down, it said getting windows ready. Help! That all happened after updating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 123456786, Jul 19, 2020.

1. 123456786 Win User

Many bugs happened after updating to Windows 10 1903

My computer was slower, and there was a bug where I shut down, it said getting windows ready. Help! That all happened after updating.

:)

123456786, Jul 19, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Windows 10 burps

It's a known disk cleanup bug which starts happening after installing KB3194798

Drone, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Many bugs happened after updating to Windows 10 1903

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Many bugs happened after updating to Windows 10 1903

1. Many bugs happened after updating to Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Many bugs happened

2. Windows 10 1903 Update won't happen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 Update won't happen: Hi, For some time my laptop have wanted to update to 1903 automatically but is hindered by something. If there is a driver or software that is blocking the update from happening, why can't Windows tell me as a user what it is? Or is there a way for me to find out? In event...
  3. Bugs after updating Windows 10

Bugs after updating Windows 10: This 30th of july, I updated my pc to the last update that Windows was offering me, the surprise come when after rebooting, all the microsoft features like windows button, calendar, volume buttons, Win+G and even Alt+F4 stop working. This cost me that all the applications...
  4. Netflix stuttering bug on Windows 10 1903 - full updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix stuttering bug on Windows 10 1903 - full updated: Hi , I have a problem with netflix on Microsoft Edge and Netflix App . On every show/movie(fullscreen) there are freeze frames and micro-stuttering when the subtitles appear on screen. Chrome/Opera/Mozilla have no problem but these browsers only use 720p resolution There...
  5. Win10 Icons Bug/Problem after update to 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Icons Bug/Problem after update to 1903: Hi, I have this Icons Problem/Bug on my Win 10, after update to 1903 and I wanna know, is it fixable or need I reinstall it completly :/ 1.Normal Win10 View 2.Bug after Refresh It return to Normal View if I click on last Folder but after Refresh are this Spaces back. This...
  6. Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced: Laggy Chrome at launch. Computer got frozen for 2 seconds every time chrome is launched. Realtek Audio produces noise with the latest drive installed on Windows 10 Ver 1903. Battery drains super fast. Before the update is 5 hrs battery life, after the update is 3 hrs....
  7. Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 Bug Experienced: Laggy Chrome at launch. Computer got frozen for 2 seconds every time chrome is launched. Realtek Audio produces noise with the latest drive installed on Windows 10 Ver 1903. Battery drains super fast. Before the update is 5 hrs battery life, after the update is 3 hrs....
  8. Major Bug after update 1903 version

Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  9. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  10. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update: In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discovered-bugs-in-1903-update/e0a79a4d-1d8f-469c-aa80-1f77de1fe43e