Windows 10: Many different BSOD codes! [Solved]

Discus and support Many different BSOD codes! [Solved] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built this pc and Im getting lots of different bsod codes randomly. I get some bsods when using Firefox and when I try to run Unigine Heaven 4.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shadoware, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Shadoware Win User

Many different BSOD codes! [Solved]

I built this pc and Im getting lots of different bsod codes randomly.
    I get some bsods when using Firefox and when I try to run Unigine Heaven 4.0 too.
    Sometimes Unigine Heaven runs ok.
    Mozilla Firefox also crashes constantly in Windows 10, but that is another story.

I have performed following verifications and I have not found the bug source

Memtest86 - 8 passes ok
    Set memory XMP on and off
    updated SDD firmware and motherboard firmware
    Removed SDD Samsung 840 evo and installed windows to a HDD Seagate
    Removed VGA and wifi cards.
    Used 3 different SATA cables.
    disables onboard network.
    Changed voltages like Vio, Vsa, Vpch, VGA voltages in amd Wattman.
    I ran intel Processor Diagnostic tool.
    Uninstalled Intel onboard VGA drivers.

Windows starts correctly in normal and secure mode,
    but in diagnostic mode it locks in logon screen with dot circles spinning.

I think my motherboard is faulty but Im not really sure.

:)

Shadoware, Dec 29, 2016

2. Experiencing many different BSODs

Uninstall Mcaffee and do a memory test for 8 hours..

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 29, 2016
  3. rn817 Win User
    Experiencing many different BSODs

This is the dump I got from the Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation.

101317-3953-01.dmp

rn817, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Shadoware Win User

Problem Solved!
    The problem was Vcore!

I had already tried many different voltage settings buts I couldnt see any difference.
    Today I tried disable EIST and C1E and put voltage to "Override" and started increasing it then the system became stable!

I was not using overclock, and many different bios settings didn't make any result.
    I dont know why only Override made the pc stable! I think the processor in Stock frequencies and bios in "Auto" sould make pc usable, but thats not the case here.

Shadoware, Dec 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Many different BSOD codes! [Solved] - Similar Threads - Many different BSOD

2. BSOD Crashes repeatedly and with different codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crashes repeatedly and with different codes: So far in the last 2 days I have had multiples crashes. I will list them all here. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed - cldflt.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION no description of what failed MEMORY_MANAGEMENT what failed dxgkrnl.sys PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA no...
  3. Several BSOD with different codes

Several BSOD with different codes: for the last few weeks to couple of months my computer has been giving BSOD errors almost daily and sometimes multiple a day, ive check what the codes are referring to and there has been driver issues, memory issues, system service exception, irql errors. i know my pc itself...
  4. BSOD, 2 different codes

BSOD, 2 different codes: I bought a new computer a month ago (spec on my profile). There were no problems. But 2 days ago i had a first BSOD. And since then i ve had a lot. Firstly the only code was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but then came also CRITICAL_STRUCTULE_CORRUPT . I want to add that when i type sfc...
  5. Many different BSODs after RAM upgrade

Many different BSODs after RAM upgrade: Hi, I have a GL 702ZC laptop which comes with 16 GB of DDR4 2400mhz Samsung PC4-19200. I decided to install another 16 GB of RAM: the Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 listed as compatible with the notebook as You can see here: RAM SSD Upgrades | ASUS ROG Strix GL702ZC |...
  6. Random BSODs with different error codes

Random BSODs with different error codes: Hi, I'm having random BSODs starting about 1 week ago. First BSOD happened while my sister was using Adobe Illustrator, she suddenly rebooted the PC so there was no MINIDUMP and I didn't make in time to write down crash report information. Second BSOD occurred when I opened a...
  7. BSOD different stop codes

BSOD different stop codes: Hello, I built my new pc like 6 weeks ago and everything ran smooth until it randomly started to freeze. It froze 2-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks. Now its a constant BSOD with different error codes even at startup. All my research from these codes tells me that it could be...
  8. A couple of BSODs, different error-codes

A couple of BSODs, different error-codes: Hi TenForums I updated my 8.1 Pro laptop to 10 Pro a couple of weeks ago, and so far I really like what I see. The only nasty bit about W10 so far has been these BSODs happening every once in a while. After the first few I decided I might need to reset my pc, so I...
  9. Random BSODS With different Bsod codes

Random BSODS With different Bsod codes: System specsSony Vaio Sve15136 OS win 10 single language 64 bit Processor Intel core i5 RAM 4gb Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7650M I recently upgraded to win 10 .Now getting random bsods with different codes although drivers seem to work fine. 42979
  10. Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals

Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals: Hi, I've been having seemingly random BSOD's over the past couple of months. I recently reset my BIOS and this went away for a week, however, earlier today I received another. Oddly enough, the first time I ran the DM log collector utility this also Bluescreened the...