Windows 10: Many different BSOD codes! [Solved]

Discus and support Many different BSOD codes! [Solved] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built this pc and Im getting lots of different bsod codes randomly. I get some bsods when using Firefox and when I try to run Unigine Heaven 4.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shadoware, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Shadoware Win User

Many different BSOD codes! [Solved]

I built this pc and Im getting lots of different bsod codes randomly.
    I get some bsods when using Firefox and when I try to run Unigine Heaven 4.0 too.
    Sometimes Unigine Heaven runs ok.
    Mozilla Firefox also crashes constantly in Windows 10, but that is another story.

I have performed following verifications and I have not found the bug source

Memtest86 - 8 passes ok
    Set memory XMP on and off
    updated SDD firmware and motherboard firmware
    Removed SDD Samsung 840 evo and installed windows to a HDD Seagate
    Removed VGA and wifi cards.
    Used 3 different SATA cables.
    disables onboard network.
    Changed voltages like Vio, Vsa, Vpch, VGA voltages in amd Wattman.
    I ran intel Processor Diagnostic tool.
    Uninstalled Intel onboard VGA drivers.

Windows starts correctly in normal and secure mode,
    but in diagnostic mode it locks in logon screen with dot circles spinning.

I think my motherboard is faulty but Im not really sure.

:)

Shadoware, Dec 29, 2016

2. Experiencing many different BSODs

Uninstall Mcaffee and do a memory test for 8 hours..

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 29, 2016
  3. rn817 Win User
    Experiencing many different BSODs

This is the dump I got from the Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation.

101317-3953-01.dmp

rn817, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Shadoware Win User

Problem Solved!
    The problem was Vcore!

I had already tried many different voltage settings buts I couldnt see any difference.
    Today I tried disable EIST and C1E and put voltage to "Override" and started increasing it then the system became stable!

I was not using overclock, and many different bios settings didn't make any result.
    I dont know why only Override made the pc stable! I think the processor in Stock frequencies and bios in "Auto" sould make pc usable, but thats not the case here.

Shadoware, Dec 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Many different BSOD codes! [Solved] - Similar Threads - Many different BSOD

2. TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES: Ryzen 5 3400GE MSI A320M PRO E HYPER X FURY 2X8GB 120GB KINGSTON SSD 1TB BARRACUDA HDD MSI MAG A650BN PSU KOORUI 24E3 165HZ I am experiencing BSOD every 20 mins or so. I bought the CPU, Motherboard, and SSD 2nd hand, I have my ram stick for 4 years. The CPU seller told me he...
  3. TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES: Ryzen 5 3400GE MSI A320M PRO E HYPER X FURY 2X8GB 120GB KINGSTON SSD 1TB BARRACUDA HDD MSI MAG A650BN PSU KOORUI 24E3 165HZ I am experiencing BSOD every 20 mins or so. I bought the CPU, Motherboard, and SSD 2nd hand, I have my ram stick for 4 years. The CPU seller told me he...
  4. TOO MANY BSOD WITH DIFFERENT CODES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with many different bugcheck codes

BSOD with many different bugcheck codes: Hello, I have been having a lot of problems with BSOD. At first, it was all memory related, so I ran windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 and it seemed to be the problem. I then replaced the memory in my computer, but I still kept getting BSOD. I reran all the...
  6. BSOD with many different bugcheck codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with many different bugcheck codes: Hello, I have been having a lot of problems with BSOD. At first, it was all memory related, so I ran windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 and it seemed to be the problem. I then replaced the memory in my computer, but I still kept getting BSOD. I reran all the...
  7. BSOD with many different bugcheck codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD with many different codes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with many different codes: I have created a post on Microsoft answers, hoping that an expert could help me a few months ago. I have tried the generic solutions they offered however those didn't work for me. Link to that thread:...
  9. Many different bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many different bsod: Since I have my Pc I get different blue screens when I boot the System. After it restarts theres no problem and I can use it I don't know what to do do submitted by /u/Emlo067 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbfy1t/many_different_bsod/
  10. Consistent BSOD errors with many different codes.

Consistent BSOD errors with many different codes.: Hey! I've been having issues regarding my PC ever since my last service. I've done everything to resetting CMOS, Jumping the computer, reinstalling the OS. Nothing has worked. 4 Error codes. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...