Windows 10: Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals

Discus and support Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having seemingly random BSOD's over the past couple of months. I recently reset my BIOS and this went away for a week, however,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nevs, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Nevs Win User

Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals

Hi,

I've been having seemingly random BSOD's over the past couple of months. I recently reset my BIOS and this went away for a week, however, earlier today I received another. Oddly enough, the first time I ran the DM log collector utility this also Bluescreened the machine. The errors have been varied and I cannot pinpoint it to just one set of symptoms (I ran games fine for a week, then it crashed while doing document editing). The following are my system specs, some of the BSOD errors I've witnessed, and attached are the dump files from the dm log collector:

System Spec

Computer typeMany Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals :pC/DesktopSystem Manufacturer/Model Number:Custom BuildOS:Windows 10CPU:Intel i7 3770kMotherboard:Asrock z77 extreme6Memory:G.SKILL TridentX Series 16GB Model F3-2400C10D-16GTXGraphics Card(s):GTX 970 Gaming 4G

The following image is what WhoCrashed is reporting, the last 2 came from running the utility:
    Attachment 84292

Please let me know if additional steps need to be taken. I look forward to sorting this out! Thank you!

:)

Nevs, Jun 9, 2016

2. BSOD at random intervals, Windows 10 errors and can display BAD_POOL_HEADER or MEM_MANAGEMENT before restarting

Windows 10 Pro x64

OS Build 10586.494

Intel Core i5-6500 CPU

When using my PC it can crash to a BSOD out of no where, I can either get BAD_POOL_HEADER as an error or MEM_MANAGEMENT. I have run Driver Verifier multiple times and have generated a .DMP file, I did manage to remove one of the drivers that was effecting
    my system (Avast! driver (aswVmm.sys)) which was causing BSOD with the error of the driver name, now that I have done that, I only receive DRIVER_VERIFIER_EXCEPTION_VIOLATION when I run Driver Verifier.

The dump file can be downloaded from my OneDrive folder Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

If anyone could debug this and help me out it would be a great help!!

Any questions welcome

Thanks

Medorpheus, Jun 9, 2016
  3. BSOD at random intervals, Windows 10 errors and can display BAD_POOL_HEADER or MEM_MANAGEMENT before restarting

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Jun 9, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Jun 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Many Different BSOD Errors At Random Intervals - Similar Threads - Many Different BSOD

2. Many Different BSOD errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many Different BSOD errors.: I recently built a new computer and have had nothing but BSOD errors for a week now. Here is the list of things I know to try and have, many times. Installed W10 from usb drive multiple times, then just from windows i installed W10 again, created a new W10 on another usb...
  3. Random BSOD at random intervals

Random BSOD at random intervals: Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no...
  4. Different random BSOD errors

Different random BSOD errors: Hello all, I am getting ntoskrnl.exe BSoD errors in Windows 10 and ks.sys blue screen. They happen at random times and I have checked all the hardware including taking it to MicroCenter to get is diagnosed for hardware issues where they told me there are no hardware issues....
  5. Many different BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many different BSOD errors?: submitted by /u/chsugxusjsbx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flwjw5/many_different_bsod_errors/
  6. BSOD with random errors at random intervals

BSOD with random errors at random intervals: Hello, So a while back I upgraded my PC, since then i've been getting bsod at random times with random errors. I've tried alot of things like checking the health of memory and storage. Reinstalled windows 10. Now about 3 weeks ago I updated my motherboard software by...
  7. BSOD crashes in random intervals

BSOD crashes in random intervals: Throughout the day my computer will BSOD each time it will say a different reason and I will be doing something completely different each time. Sometimes I am gaming, watching live streams, or absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance for any help you guys give me. 51825
  8. BSOD at Random Intervals, error 0x0000001e

BSOD at Random Intervals, error 0x0000001e: I've been constantly getting BSOD at random times ever since I updated to Windows 10. It usually happens when I am playing a game, but can also randomly happen when I'm just browsing on the internet. Attachment 108547 68650
  9. Regular BSOD at random intervals

Regular BSOD at random intervals: Hello all Hoping someone can help shed some light on the problems I'm having. Recently up(down)graded to W10 and ever since I've had no end of instability issues resulting in BSOD's. So far I've updated all my drivers which stopped the BSOD's for a few days but now they're...
  10. BSOD at random intervals. Multiple error codes.

BSOD at random intervals. Multiple error codes.: Hi all, I'm dealing with a rather perplexing BSOD issue that seems to have cropped up on my Surface Pro 3 after installation of the new Jan 20 firmware update pushed out by Microsoft that included the Intel microcode to patch the Spectre/Meltdown vulnerabilities. It's...