Windows 10: Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password...

Discus and support Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since I updated Win 10 on April 2024 My laptop lost the USB's all 4, the Start menu is on for 5 seconds with the hour glass on, how do I DUMP THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ed Mangia, May 21, 2024.

1. Ed Mangia Win User

Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password...

Ever since I updated Win 10 on April 2024 My laptop lost the USB's all 4, the Start menu is on for 5 seconds with the hour glass on, how do I DUMP THE LAST UPDATE ? tried restarting, I got2 USB's back using the article I found coping code to the registry if I right click on the start button I get a menu! the Back Arrow no longer zips ,its 1 space at a time as well as the period button is now 1 space at a time, Little things are starting to go wrong or wobble. My passwords are now incorrect I am having trouble signing in and are always rejected! after boot up the sign in says after trying to

:)

Ed Mangia, May 21, 2024
  2. Jetster Win User

Windows 10 Start menu issue

Ive always had issues with the start menu. Pin to start sometimes doesn't work. Now I cant move the icons. And the right click menu sticks. If I do manage to move one it disappears on to reappear later.
    Love 10 other than that. Whats the deal? I would like to organize my icons. Ive tried tablet mode too

Another thing it does when I first restart its bright. Then if I try to move something it dims

Jetster, May 21, 2024
  3. Jeraldine Ase, May 21, 2024
  4. Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password...

Windows 10 Start Menu broken after April 2018 Update

Hi Gavin,

The fact that the issue is not present on a new user account suggests that your concern is due to a corrupted user profile. It's great that you've listed down the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed. Another method that we can do is to re-register
    the Start menu components using an elevated Windows PowerShell command. This procedure will set the Start menu configuration back to default.

1. Right-click the Start button and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. If prompted, choose Yes or enter the administrator password.
    3. In the Windows PowerShell window, type or copy/paste the command below and then press
      Enter.
      • Get-appxpackage -all *shellexperience* -packagetype bundle |% {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode ($_.installlocation + “\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml”)}
    4. Once the command is successfully executed, close the Windows PowerShell and then restart your PC.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you with more answers.

Devlin Sco, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password...

1. Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password... - Similar Threads - Many issue's downloading

2. Stuck with unresponsive taskbar, Start menu, & Win keys on Win 11 ASUS Vivobook after April...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with unresponsive taskbar, Start menu, & Win keys on Win 11 ASUS Vivobook after April...: I'm at my wit's end with an ongoing issue on my Windows 11 ASUS Vivobook since the April update. My taskbar, Start menu, and Windows keys have either completely disappeared or become unresponsive. Initially, restarting and running Command Prompt commands offered temporary...
  3. Stuck with unresponsive taskbar, Start menu, & Win keys on Win 11 ASUS Vivobook after April...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck with unresponsive taskbar, Start menu, & Win keys on Win 11 ASUS Vivobook after April...: I'm at my wit's end with an ongoing issue on my Windows 11 ASUS Vivobook since the April update. My taskbar, Start menu, and Windows keys have either completely disappeared or become unresponsive. Initially, restarting and running Command Prompt commands offered temporary...
  4. Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password...

Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password...: Ever since I updated Win 10 on April 2024 My laptop lost the USB's all 4, the Start menu is on for 5 seconds with the hour glass on, how do I DUMP THE LAST UPDATE ? tried restarting, I got2 USB's back using the article I found coping code to the registry if I right click on...
  5. Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many issue's after downloading Win 10 in April 2024 no usb, lazy start, menu , password...: Ever since I updated Win 10 on April 2024 My laptop lost the USB's all 4, the Start menu is on for 5 seconds with the hour glass on, how do I DUMP THE LAST UPDATE ? tried restarting, I got2 USB's back using the article I found coping code to the registry if I right click on...
  6. Apr 2024 Win 11 Update Broke My Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apr 2024 Win 11 Update Broke My Start Menu: I've recently updated to the Windows 11 April 2024 update and my Start Menu is now broken, it will open but without the pinned apps etc. and attempting to search does not work, and if I click on the search bar it just closes the start menu altogether. Taskbar buttons work,...
  7. Apr 2024 Win 11 Update Broke My Start Menu

Apr 2024 Win 11 Update Broke My Start Menu: I've recently updated to the Windows 11 April 2024 update and my Start Menu is now broken, it will open but without the pinned apps etc. and attempting to search does not work, and if I click on the search bar it just closes the start menu altogether. Taskbar buttons work,...
  8. Win 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 start menu: I go to the start menu to shutdown, I click on the window icon the normal options appear, but before I can click on anything the start menu closes. trying this repeated gives the same issue. To shutdown I have to right click the start icon and go from there. How do I solve...
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu broken after April 2018 Update

Windows 10 Start Menu broken after April 2018 Update: Problem description: Ever since the Windows 10 April 2018 update was installed, the Start menu on my work PC had been broken. I click but the Start menu does not appear, and nothing happens except a brief busy ⭕️. I have to launch all apps manually, either by running from a...
  10. Windows 10 Start Menu broken after April 2-01Update

Windows 10 Start Menu broken after April 2-01Update: Problem description: Ever since the Windows 10 April 2018 update was installed, the Start menu on my work PC had been broken. I click but the Start menu does not appear, and nothing happens except a brief busy ⭕️. I have to launch all apps manually, either by running from a...