Windows 10: Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most...

Discus and support Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Home and remote work is what it will be used for. How can I insure i save everything forever, and what product should I use to secure the computer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hannah Needs Help, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most...

Home and remote work is what it will be used for. How can I insure i save everything forever, and what product should I use to secure the computer for the future. It needs to be reset for certain. Then use as a secure pc with recommended product. I just don't know where to start.

:)

Hannah Needs Help, Jun 7, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 7, 2023
  3. x509 Win User
    SUMo Software Update Monitor

I just looked at the home page for this product, and the list of supported products. Overall, sounds really useful, but I was underwhelmed by the list of supported products. Putting aside Microsoft, a lot of my software either updates automatically, or notifies me when a new release is available.

x509, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most...

1. Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most... - Similar Threads - Many Microsoft products

2. Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware ErrorDate12/12/2023 9:41 a. m.StatusNot reportedDescriptionWindows stopped working properly due to a hardware problem.Problem signatureProblem event name: LiveKernelEventCode: 142Parameter 1: ffff9c88c201b040Parameter 2:...
  3. Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware ErrorDate12/12/2023 9:41 a. m.StatusNot reportedDescriptionWindows stopped working properly due to a hardware problem.Problem signatureProblem event name: LiveKernelEventCode: 142Parameter 1: ffff9c88c201b040Parameter 2:...
  4. Lately I have been having problems with my pc and the most common errors that appear are...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most...: Home and remote work is what it will be used for. How can I insure i save everything forever, and what product should I use to secure the computer for the future. It needs to be reset for certain. Then use as a secure pc with recommended product. I just don't know where to...
  6. Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many Microsoft products have been on this PC. My goal is to RESECURE everything most...: Home and remote work is what it will be used for. How can I insure i save everything forever, and what product should I use to secure the computer for the future. It needs to be reset for certain. Then use as a secure pc with recommended product. I just don't know where to...
  7. I have been having an issue with my pc where mostly i try to restart or shut dowwn my pc....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having an issue with my pc where mostly i try to restart or shut dowwn my pc....: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x0000000000000011, 0x000000000023aa05, 0x0000000000001007, 0xffffe80000c2ff00. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040823-8093-01.dmp. Report Id: a194ded9-f73c-4735-b548-cdf133fce5da.The computer...
  8. I have been having an issue with my pc where mostly i try to restart or shut dowwn my pc....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been having an issue with my pc where mostly i try to restart or shut dowwn my pc....: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00020001 0x0000000000000011, 0x000000000023aa05, 0x0000000000001007, 0xffffe80000c2ff00. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\040823-8093-01.dmp. Report Id: a194ded9-f73c-4735-b548-cdf133fce5da.The computer...
  9. I've been having many MANY problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having many MANY problems.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  10. Lost most everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost most everything.: Looks like I had a power surge during the day. Turned my computer on and everything has changed. Went to look for my pics and have none. Nothing on my home screen is the same. Is there anyway to restore? Plus I thought Microsoft 10 had a backup, but I can't find. What do I...