Windows 10: Many of the windows feature not working suddently

Discus and support Many of the windows feature not working suddently in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi team, I bought my new laptop with windows 10, suddenly many features were not working, 1. winkey alone (with combinations it was working win + x)... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IlavarasiJohnson, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Many of the windows feature not working suddently

Hi team,

I bought my new laptop with windows 10, suddenly many features were not working,

1. winkey alone (with combinations it was working win + x)

2. calculator

3. task bar (cannot right clock and close programs)

4. cannot add new networks

5. JPG Photos cannot be opened with windows.

and some more too

can anyone here help me.

thank you

:)

IlavarasiJohnson, Nov 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Many of the windows feature not working suddently

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Many of the windows feature not working suddently

1. Many of the windows feature not working suddently - Similar Threads - Many feature working

2. Windows Various Features Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Various Features Not Working: After attempting to move a bunch of files I have run into a problem whereby attempting to open File explorer causes the taskbar icons to dissappear and then reload after a short time, File explorer can only be opened via the trash bin as of now. Additionally right clicking on...
  3. Many many Windows 10 problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many many Windows 10 problems: Windows 10 being hands down the worst OS I've ever had the displeasure of using, with no signs of improving, it is giving me a plethora of different critical problems with never any indication of what the causes are (previous versions were much more stable, but when errors...
  4. Many microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many microsoft apps not working: Many of the Microsoft apps such as sticky notes, Microsoft to-do, photos, camera etc not working. As soon as I open them, they close within 1 second. I have some important information stored in my sticky notes and they are very helpful to me. Can anybody please help?...
  5. How many featured updates are there?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many featured updates are there?: How many featured updates are there? Its also been eating at my ssd's almost 100% active time at times. CPU is understandable. Latest update: wake up and pc is finished installing so I reboot and check for updates, damnit another feature update. This will be number 8. /...
  6. How many featured updates are there?

in Windows 10 Support
    How many featured updates are there?: How many featured updates are there? Its also been eating at my ssd's almost 100% active time at times. CPU is understandable. Latest update: wake up and pc is finished installing so I reboot and check for updates, damnit another feature update. This will be number 8. /...
  7. Game lag suddently after installing Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lag suddently after installing Windows update: Well I remember I was playing just fine Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, there were No ping spikes, the ping was always around 100-120 and there wasnt lag, I remember I needed to install some application(I believe also updated MSVS) but after the installation of Visual C++...
  8. Many things not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Many things not working: I am using Windows 10 Pro . So earlier i was going across regedit and i was setting permissions to a group , nvm so later my screen just refreshed and actually i couldn't see half of my taskbar , it was like invisible . I could point the mouse to that and it would eventually...
  9. Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working: In a nutshell the problem is this: This morning, my son's Windows 10 desktop was working normally, including the headphone jack being usable. Then hours later, audio wouldn't play through the headphones, although inserting phones into the jack was detected. Doing so would...
  10. Many Windows functions not working, unable to install

in Windows 10 Support
    Many Windows functions not working, unable to install: My Windows 10 is having major problems. So many that I would rather just remove the entire thing. I found a website that said you can revert to your previous OS in settings, but my problem is I cannot even get there. The entire task bar and start menu are not working,...