Windows 10: Many of the windows feature not working suddently

Discus and support Many of the windows feature not working suddently in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi team, I bought my new laptop with windows 10, suddenly many features were not working, 1. winkey alone (with combinations it was working win + x)... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IlavarasiJohnson, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Many of the windows feature not working suddently

Hi team,

I bought my new laptop with windows 10, suddenly many features were not working,

1. winkey alone (with combinations it was working win + x)

2. calculator

3. task bar (cannot right clock and close programs)

4. cannot add new networks

5. JPG Photos cannot be opened with windows.

and some more too

can anyone here help me.

thank you

:)

IlavarasiJohnson, Nov 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Many of the windows feature not working suddently

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Many of the windows feature not working suddently

1. Many of the windows feature not working suddently - Similar Threads - Many feature working

2. Microphone stopped working suddently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone stopped working suddently.: Hello Microsoft!Hello, there is a very problematic thing that has arisen. Yesterday December 10th I was playing a computer game and around 18:30 I noticed that my friends can't hear me, that the microphone out of nowhere broke or something. It feels like I've almost tried...
  3. Microphone stopped working suddently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone stopped working suddently.: Hello Microsoft!Hello, there is a very problematic thing that has arisen. Yesterday December 10th I was playing a computer game and around 18:30 I noticed that my friends can't hear me, that the microphone out of nowhere broke or something. It feels like I've almost tried...
  4. Microphone stopped working suddently.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WOL suddently stopped working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WOL suddently stopped working: So to start with I have been using Wake on Lan for a couple of years now. Recently I had to reinstall the bios for some reason. After that I turned the setting "Resume by PCI-E device" on again. Since this should be the option for WOL to work. So I assumed everything would...
  6. Mic suddently stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic suddently stopped working: Hello guys! Today my mic suddently stopped working after booting my pc. I've tried to check every possible setting, but they all seem ok. The pc detects the mic, but it just doesn't pick up anything. I've tried reinstalling the realtek drivers and restoring my pc, but the...
  7. Laptop suddently shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop suddently shutdown: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I was playing a game and all of a sudden my laptop reboot.sometime it's ok.sometime it's happenfrequently. I follow all tutorial to solve on Youtube about Kernel-power,eventlog,battery setting ,startup and recovery ...But it's doesn't work.. please help...
  8. How many featured updates are there?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many featured updates are there?: How many featured updates are there? Its also been eating at my ssd's almost 100% active time at times. CPU is understandable. Latest update: wake up and pc is finished installing so I reboot and check for updates, damnit another feature update. This will be number 8. /...
  9. How many featured updates are there?

in Windows 10 Support
    How many featured updates are there?: How many featured updates are there? Its also been eating at my ssd's almost 100% active time at times. CPU is understandable. Latest update: wake up and pc is finished installing so I reboot and check for updates, damnit another feature update. This will be number 8. /...
  10. Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working: In a nutshell the problem is this: This morning, my son's Windows 10 desktop was working normally, including the headphone jack being usable. Then hours later, audio wouldn't play through the headphones, although inserting phones into the jack was detected. Doing so would...