Windows 10: Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers

Discus and support Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft community, long time lurker first time poster here. I'm having some trouble recently with multiple BSOD's happening to a number of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Barry Nolette, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers

Hey Microsoft community, long time lurker first time poster here. I'm having some trouble recently with multiple BSOD's happening to a number of my users recently. They have all been receiving the same blue screen error message, that there was a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA seemingly caused by FLTMGR.SYS.

I initially thought it had to do with a problem related to the Intel integrated graphics driver but that doesn't seem to be the case. It's most commonly happening to HP computers (EliteBook 840 G3's, a ProBook 440 G4 and a ZBook Studio G4) but also some Lenovo ThinkPads as well (L460 and L450).

They are all running Windows 10 v1803. I can run some reports from our patch management system to get BIOS versions and other relevant data if that would be helpful. I also have some minidump files I can provide as well.

Thank you so much in advance

EDIT: Here's a link to a folder on my OneDrive with a few minidump files, one from today: https://revisionsolar-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/bnolette_revisionenergy_com/EvdCmUNGLgtDl3LGg9I54U0BLK4IGIG3MDX9XILIv1S3gw?e=zTasSL

:)

Barry Nolette, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers [​IMG]

Please use the Beta log collector. Follow directions starting at Step 9.

Ztruker, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Multiple BSOD - Please Help

I've recently ran into multiple BSOD and need assistance in solving them. I've done "chkdsk /f /r", "sfc /scannow" and "mssched.exe" and it says that my system has no errors.

Here is a link to my dump files. Minidump.zip

List of Errors:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BAD_POOL_HEADER

BAD_POOL_CALLER

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

William Tea, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers

1. Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers - Similar Threads - Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs

2. Multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs recently: Over the last 5 days I have had at least one BSOD a day. I have tried multiple fixes including clean installing my graphics driver, updating possible bad drivers, and clean installing Avast. I was hoping to see if anyone could help me analyze some minidump files to see if...
  3. Multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs recently: Over the last 5 days I have had at least one BSOD a day. I have tried multiple fixes including clean installing my graphics driver, updating possible bad drivers, and clean installing Avast. I was hoping to see if anyone could help me analyze some minidump files to see if...
  4. Multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple problems that have happened recently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple problems that have happened recently: A couple of days ago, I've been having a few problems with my computer and I'm not to sure what they are or how to fix them.1. Ever since I got a old hard drive from my dad for music there's been an error popping up that reads "Restart to repair drive errors" and when I do...
  6. I keep getting multiple BSOD's recently, most often page_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I keep getting multiple BSOD's recently, most often page_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Ever since I installed a new NVME SSD, I've been getting BSOD's almost every day. I've tried everything, from repairing all the drives to repairing all the RAM. I still can't seem to find out what's causing the problem here, as the NVME SSD is displayed to be healthy. I've...
  7. Many BSODs recently - 20210524001

Many BSODs recently - 20210524001: Greetings:I have been getting many BSODs recently on my Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook computer, can someone let me know what specifically is causing it? Minidump logs and msinfo log is available...
  8. Many BSODs recently

Many BSODs recently: Greetings: I have been getting many BSODs recently on my Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook computer, can someone let me know what specifically is causing it? Minidump logs and msinfo log is available here:...
  9. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746
  10. BSOD when turned on computer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD when turned on computer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello tenforums, I had turned on my computer after it was off overnight. I had a BSOD saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and that what failed was "Wof.sys" It was the first BSOD and did not do much beforehand. Although I do notice when I clean the computer using...