Windows 10: Many problems after computer reset WIndows 10. Stuck in safe mode, not able to login, mouse...

Discus and support Many problems after computer reset WIndows 10. Stuck in safe mode, not able to login, mouse... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was having issues with my laptop so I reset the computer and now I am having issues logging in. After my computer reset, it would not let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rcggg, Sep 17, 2020.

1. rcggg Win User

Many problems after computer reset WIndows 10. Stuck in safe mode, not able to login, mouse...

Hello,

I was having issues with my laptop so I reset the computer and now I am having issues logging in.

After my computer reset, it would not let me login to my computer. I did some research and saw to go into safe mode and try a few things. After many tries, I finally got into safe mode but now my computer will not get out of safe mode I have already made sure the safe boot box is unchecked. Also, I noticed that my mousepad on my laptop stopped working out of no where. I am still able to use the keyboard but not the mouse?

Can you please advise how I can get out of safe mode, get back into my computer and make sure the mouse is working.

Thank you!

I have a Toshiba laptop.

:)

rcggg, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Many problems after computer reset WIndows 10. Stuck in safe mode, not able to login, mouse...

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Many problems after computer reset WIndows 10. Stuck in safe mode, not able to login, mouse...

1. Many problems after computer reset WIndows 10. Stuck in safe mode, not able to login, mouse... - Similar Threads - Many problems computer

2. Stuck at safe mode login window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at safe mode login window.: I have curiously clicked on safe modenot safe mode with networking and now it is asking for password, at first i was trying by pinnot the password and now i come to know the password and pin were two differnt things.but i also don't remember the password.So i change the...
  3. Not able to login in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to login in safe mode.: Hi, I am not able to login in safe mode. I tried to open safe mode with networking, still not working. When I went to command prompt, it was still asking password. Everytime it is showing password is incorrect. I tried again after changing the password. Still not working....
  4. My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode: My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode,it doesn't recognize my pin or password, I tried shift restart the trouble shoot etc even window +U and type from the desktop keyboard nothing works how can I bypass the password or restart in normal login???...
  5. Stuck in safe mode without being able to login

Stuck in safe mode without being able to login: I used the msconfig command to boot up with Safe Mode on Windows 10. I made the mistake of selecting "Safe boot" as the option for loading Safe Mode. I restarted into Safe Mode without incident, but now I can ONLY enter safe mode after each restart. This would be fine if...
  6. Not able to login to windows safe mode

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not able to login to windows safe mode: Hello, I booted into windows 10 safe mode and I forgot my admin password. Now I am not able to login, exit safe mode or get a command prompt. Can someone help me out? Any help is appreciated 133435
  7. Not able to login to windows safe mode

Not able to login to windows safe mode: Hello, I booted into windows 10 safe mode and I forgot my admin password. Now I am not able to login, exit safe mode or get a command prompt. Can someone help me out? Any help is appreciated...
  8. Not able to login to windows safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to login to windows safe mode: Hello, I booted into windows 10 safe mode and I forgot my admin password. Now I am not able to login, exit safe mode or get a command prompt. Can someone help me out? Any help is appreciated 133435
  9. Not able to login to windows safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not able to login to windows safe mode: Hello, I booted into windows 10 safe mode and I forgot my admin password. Now I am not able to login, exit safe mode or get a command prompt. Can someone help me out? Any help is appreciated...
  10. No keyboard or mouse on login and safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No keyboard or mouse on login and safe mode: Hi My keyboard and mouse are only working in the Bios and in the Recovery Console. I have tried to system restore as well as safe mode and some of the other “F” keys functions. The bios has no USB legacy setting. My question is, can I delete the USB driver over the...