Windows 10: Many problems after updates. Blackscreen, scroll & blinking load wheel

Discus and support Many problems after updates. Blackscreen, scroll & blinking load wheel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've updated to windows 10 and have been enjoying it for the most part. I have a hybrid pc, which is actually an Asus Tablet with a dock.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eska123, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Eska123 Win User

Many problems after updates. Blackscreen, scroll & blinking load wheel

Hey guys,

I've updated to windows 10 and have been enjoying it for the most part. I have a hybrid pc, which is actually an Asus Tablet with a dock. It's an asus T200TA. But lately I have been running into some trouble and I really need help.

After the december (2015) big update I lost the ability to scroll using two fingers on my trackpad. Since many people were also getting trackpad problems I decided to update my driver (synaptics). After much effort finding a more recent driver and installing it (because windows 10 kept saying I already had the most recent and I couldn't run it), the issue went away. Two days ago, for no apparent reason, the issue came back. Could it be that windows updated itself and in the process "updated" my trackpad driver to another crappy one again?

Another issue that I have is with the wake up screen. Once it sleeps and I awaken it, sometimes, at least 30% of the time I get a semi-black screen instead of my login screen. The mouse cursor is visible but it's the only thing I can control, everything else is black. The only way to get into windows is to hit CRTL+ALT+DEL. Then the login screen appears immediately, not the äctual task manager. If my dock is not plugged, I have to shut down the pc forcefully or plug the dock. Curiously this issue started soon after I installed the driver that made my two+finger scrolling return. Don't know if it could be related but it's worth mentioning.

The third issue began last night. Again, for no apparent reason (no software installed or anything out of the ordinary), my mouse cursor started displaying that "loading" blue circle, as if the pc was "busy" with something. At first I attributed it to a background update that could be occurring, or something of the like. The circle is not consistently on, it blinks, exactly as if a heavy task was being executed. It just never ends. For this one I have no ideas of the reason or what to do.

Could you guys give me a hint about how to proceed with these bugs? They are really bothering me and affecting my productivity. I've searched and tried everything I knew, but now I'm stuck.

Thanks for the help!

:)

Eska123, Feb 19, 2016

2. new update

after installing the new update i log on and i just get a blackscreen, and once in awhile i get a blue screen with a loading. wheel and no words not sure if ishould leave it there

JarodNielsen, Feb 19, 2016
  3. RyanMin Win User
    Mouse scroll/button problem after Windows 10 upgrade

hello,

I have this problem right after Windows 10 update and couldn't resolve it so far...

I use microsoft wheel mouse optical ps/2

I do use scroll wheel since I do a lot of 3d modeling.. for zoom in/out and right after scrolling I press scroll button to orbit the views...

it is really fast and continuous flow until this happened.

now I'm having problem with this flow... if you press scroll button right after rotating wheel, nothing happens. you have to wait a sec or two to make scroll button function.

is there any way to resolve this? or is this windows 10 issue that I have to wait until it gets updated?

RyanMin, Feb 19, 2016
Thema:

Many problems after updates. Blackscreen, scroll & blinking load wheel

1. Many problems after updates. Blackscreen, scroll & blinking load wheel - Similar Threads - Many problems updates

2. Deactivate Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deactivate Scroll Wheel: Hello,I have an very old server running on VNC. The server predates mouse wheels and crashes completely if someone attempts to scroll. Multiple people use the server and every other month I need to restart it. due the issue. Which takes a while and stops a couple of processes...
  3. Mouse scroll wheel problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll wheel problem: I am unable to click with my scroll wheel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scroll-wheel-problem/9aeae557-165c-45d9-bbbf-d9e4d678db67
  4. Mouse scroll wheel problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scroll wheel problem: I am unable to click with my scroll wheel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scroll-wheel-problem/9aeae557-165c-45d9-bbbf-d9e4d678db67
  5. Mouse scroll wheel problem

6. Disable Scroll Wheel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Scroll Wheel?: My Mouse is on the fritz and wont stop randomly scrolling up and down, it stops when i unplug the mouse and happens in any usb port so i'm pretty sure its just a hardware issue. Until i get a new mouse how can i disable the mouse scroll? tried googling but finding no answer....
  7. Problem with my scroll wheel

Problem with my scroll wheel: Hi, so my scroll wheel seems to keep scrolling up a couple of lines when i'm scrolling down and vice versa. it's very irritating and i'm just wondering if there is a fix to this. I'm running on Windows 10 on a 64 bit. Hope you can help...
  8. Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scroll Wheel: Hey, guys, I have an issue with scroll wheels. It's virtually our entire company. When myself and they scroll using the scroll wheel, the page that is being scrolled bounces some what. You'll go down, down, bounce up, down, bounce up a bit. Its not a smooth scrolling action....
  9. mouse scroll wheel problem

mouse scroll wheel problem: hey,today i got mouse scroll problem,it works but when i scroll it wont scroll but it shows on left some 0-100 when i scroll please help ty scrolling down makes sound lower/higher 108301
  10. Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly: I recently upgraded my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have noticed some issues: Whenever I stop moving the mouse, the little blue loading circle keeps blinking. Now I don't exactly if it's causing any problems but I'm sure it wasn't doing that before I...