Windows 10: Many programs not responding

Discus and support Many programs not responding in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I turned on my computer this morning, and since, it has been running extremley slowly, programs closing for no reason. for example sevral programs even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Iain735, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Many programs not responding

I turned on my computer this morning, and since, it has been running extremley slowly, programs closing for no reason. for example sevral programs even like notepad or device manager, it comes up with not responding and have to close it with task manager. i ran the SFC log and found several corrupted files in which it has apparently fixed, but the issue still persists. HELP!

submitted by /u/Iain735
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Iain735, Feb 11, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Many programs not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Many programs not responding

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Many programs not responding

1. Many programs not responding - Similar Threads - Many programs responding

2. not responding on many searches?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not responding on many searches?: Dell Optiplex why do i always see program not responding is it my HD? THANK YOU TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-responding-on-many-searches/204e65f1-8041-4559-85c2-bb71bb04182c
  3. many program "not responding" errors since 2004 update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    many program "not responding" errors since 2004 update Windows 10: I didn't apply the May 2020 update (version 2004) until yesterday, and have had a LOT of programs "not responding" and a few "restartings" that took many minutes. This morning all was well, and then I tried to open EDGE, and I got the turning circle. After that, I couldn't do...
  4. "Program not responding" tracker?

"Program not responding" tracker?: I work with a program that frequently reports "Program not Responding" for a few minutes and then seems to "snap out of it". I would like to track how much of my day is spent looking at a frozen program. Is there any way to track how much time a program spend unresponsive?...
  5. Program Not Responding

Program Not Responding: Need help.Program not responding nch software bluescreen occurs already done doing reinstalling software , update graphics card, install .net framework https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-not-responding/3b5240cd-9dbf-4b45-8ee6-b3a94c592782
  6. Programs not responding

Programs not responding: Recently my Lenovo Windows 10 pc freezes to the point that it now longer functions with out removing power and restarting. This can occur both when in active use or after coming back from sleep mode. Programs including all Office products are gray with the spinning icon...
  7. Program not responding

Program not responding: For about a week or so now we’ve had the same issue that many have had since the latest update. We applied the patch yesterday and all seemd well. For a brief moment. Today while working within our company program, we attempted to email a client. The program emails through...
  8. Programs not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs not responding: I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version 1511 and 1803. 113467
  9. Programs not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs not responding: I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version 1511 and 1803. 113467
  10. Many programs installing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many programs installing??: After windows 10 downloaded, I was able to use it for a few minutes with no problems. Testing my older programs to see which ones would work. But after only an hour or so I started to have multiple programs download and install themselves. I have spent the last five or six...