Windows 10: Many programs stopped working

Discus and support Many programs stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After restarting my PC yesterday many of programs stopped working Powershell: [ATTACH] Internal Windows PowerShell error. Loading managed Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bebbssos, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Bebbssos Win User

Many programs stopped working

After restarting my PC yesterday many of programs stopped working

Powershell:

Many programs stopped working 934d5983-c41d-4694-903f-0946b52d1df2?upload=true.png

Internal Windows PowerShell error. Loading managed Windows PowerShell failed with error 80090017.

Windows Update

Many programs stopped working da513d4a-11b9-41fd-b2c4-39b81b577c0e?upload=true.png

0x80004003

SFC /scannow

Many programs stopped working 78522758-484f-425a-ab14-e8f7f2e581eb?upload=true.png

Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Many programs stopped working d58567b6-4ae9-4f33-a0b6-6d135be8e3cc?upload=true.png

Error: 1726 The remote procedure call failed.

OneDrive

Many programs stopped working 8ac4a145-5b7c-4b6d-a59b-0359f95094a6?upload=true.png

Outlook

Many programs stopped working cf93c6a6-af6c-4972-b2b7-3f2b2b560487?upload=true.png

0x80090017

Logitch G Hub loads forever and gives this in event viewer:

Faulting application name: lghub_agent.exe, version: 2020.8.5950.0, time stamp: 0x5f5c0075

Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.488, time stamp: 0x0d8057d8

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x000000000007287e

Faulting process id: 0x4914

Faulting application start time: 0x01d690fe430d2eef

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\LGHUB\lghub_agent.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

Report Id: 2eb6d4d9-c34a-4074-9fff-3ef72c6aad36

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Windows version: Windows 10 2004

I don't have any recently installed windows updates, How do I fix these problems?

:)

Bebbssos, Sep 22, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Windows 10 When i save as a problem caused the program to stop working correctly

Hi,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with the program that stops working. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the program that stopped to work when you are trying to save it?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes before it happened?

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Many programs stopped working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Many programs stopped working

1. Many programs stopped working - Similar Threads - Many programs stopped

2. Many programs not launching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many programs not launching: I am not totally sure where else to post this because I just can't seem to find a fix. I have been having this issue for the past month where many programs have been giving me error codes and telling me to reboot my computer in order to launch them. Programs like Gforce...
  3. Many programs not responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many programs not responding: I turned on my computer this morning, and since, it has been running extremley slowly, programs closing for no reason. for example sevral programs even like notepad or device manager, it comes up with not responding and have to close it with task manager. i ran the SFC log...
  4. program stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    program stopped working: I have a program called AnyTime Dayplanner and it has stopped working. My power went out and now I get messages from Microsoft that program has stopped working. I went to add/delete programs where there is a place to fix program but it did not work. I don't want to lose...
  5. Many programs stopped working after reboot

Many programs stopped working after reboot: After restarting my PC yesterday many of programs stopped working Powershell: [ATTACH] Internal Windows PowerShell error. Loading managed Windows PowerShell failed with error 80090017. Windows Update [ATTACH] 0x80004003 SFC /scannow [ATTACH] Windows Resource...
  6. snippet program stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    snippet program stopped working: I noticed the snippet program stopped working. I can draw a square selecting the part of the page I wish to copy, but instead of allowing me to save it the square disappears and nothing happens. If I try to inspect the scrapboard, it is on it, but I can't actually do anything...
  7. All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??: Was playing a game everything froze. I restarted the computer now sound isn't working some USB aren't working and there's this mouse circle that keeps blinking when I'm not doing anything? What happened need help submitted by /u/Travisdrey23 [link] [comments]...
  8. Program has stopped working.

Program has stopped working.: I have written some CAD software and it works great on my PC. It was also running fine on customers PC's. Recently all my customers are emailing me complaining they get "Program has stopped working" error. I tried downloading the software on to my pc and it downloads fine...
  9. Many programs installing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many programs installing??: After windows 10 downloaded, I was able to use it for a few minutes with no problems. Testing my older programs to see which ones would work. But after only an hour or so I started to have multiple programs download and install themselves. I have spent the last five or six...
  10. Program search stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Program search stopped working: I tried the other day to search for a program on the start menu and it worked fine. I then set up Cortana for speech mode and all I get now when typing in the box are four blue dots scrolling at the top of the search box. Anyone know a fix or will MS fix this in SR1? Tim...