Windows 10: Many questions do not allow for correct answers

Discus and support Many questions do not allow for correct answers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I enjoy the polls but get frustrated when I cannot answer the question with the choices provided and also does not allow you to NOT select a choice by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarryW8, Apr 28, 2021.

1. LarryW8 Win User

Many questions do not allow for correct answers

I enjoy the polls but get frustrated when I cannot answer the question with the choices provided and also does not allow you to NOT select a choice by giving an NA option. Today is an example:Who makes the majority of healthcare and insurance decisions in your family/household?Who makes the majority of healthcare and insurance decisions in your family/household?I make the healthcare and insurance decisionsMy spouse/partner makes bothI make the healthcare decisions; my spouse/partner makes the insurance decisionsI make the insurance decisions; my spouse/partner makes the healthcare decisi

:)

LarryW8, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Apr 28, 2021
  4. TedKlaver Win User

Keystroke corrections in Windows 10

I have corrected it by using, a suggestion from your forum. Using ( Alt and shift)

TedKlaver, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Many questions do not allow for correct answers - Similar Threads - Many questions allow

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  5. Question Answered

Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Unfinished answers to many problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unfinished answers to many problems: I read thru the problems some people experience with their operating system. I started to notice a reoccurring theme. They will ask some questions, get some answers, but once the problem starts getting very technical, the support person whom ever it may have been at that time...
  10. previous questions and answers

in Windows 10 Customization
    previous questions and answers: how do I access my previous questions and answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-questions-and-answers/db311f7b-a059-4b3f-8758-1c426e63c03b