Windows 10: Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!

Discus and support Many Serious Problems... Please Help!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My file explorer is somewhat corrupted, all files regardless of format show as blank papers. Settings quits when I try to open it, and when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aidan_226, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Aidan_226 Win User

Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!

My file explorer is somewhat corrupted, all files regardless of format show as blank papers. Settings quits when I try to open it, and when I tried to verify files using sfc /scannow it found files it could not repair. "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." As a result I tried to DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth this also resulted in a similar ".dll error" which paused at either 60 or 59.9. I resorted to a factory reset which also did not workattatched. What do I do to restore my computer to working order?

:)

Aidan_226, Oct 28, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 28, 2020
  3. extr3me Win User
    Serious laptop problem

Did any of our suggests help you?

extr3me, Oct 28, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Many Serious Problems... Please Help!! - Similar Threads - Many Serious Problems

2. Please this is serious

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please this is serious: If i cant fix this then ill have to do a factory reset. it keeps doing an error Possible system corruption or failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-this-is-serious/0475f935-2848-4395-a3c8-939da8973286
  3. Please this is serious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please this is serious: If i cant fix this then ill have to do a factory reset. it keeps doing an error Possible system corruption or failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-this-is-serious/0475f935-2848-4395-a3c8-939da8973286
  4. Please this is serious

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. So I have many problems please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I have many problems please help: Okay, so I have bsod critical process died BUT I forgot my password and here’s the thing, when I last reset my pc it told me to create a pin NOTHING ABOUT A PASSWORD am I able to fix this problem?Also if this can do anything I have a usbThat’s all...
  6. So I have many problems please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I have many problems please help: Okay, so I have bsod critical process died BUT I forgot my password and here’s the thing, when I last reset my pc it told me to create a pin NOTHING ABOUT A PASSWORD am I able to fix this problem?Also if this can do anything I have a usbThat’s all...
  7. So I have many problems please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP: Hello, I have a problem. This past week every time when I turned on my PC it randomly turned itself on and off again. The same happened a couple of days ago as usual so I brushed It off because I couldn't do anything. But it got worse and worse. A couple of days ago my PC did...
  9. MTP Driver Issues. seriously, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MTP Driver Issues. seriously, please help: The Driver isn't available anymore. : All I want to do is have my phone pop up as a removable device so I can transfer files. As simple as it is, I took it for granted and now I can't do anything. I have done everything from re-installing? the INF's, to downloading Media...
  10. Please help this is serious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help this is serious: So, i wanted to play State Of Decay 2 on my pc but i had to update it, now for a long time MS Store has been a **** sorry for language but whenever i try to sign in, i click and it shows the little icon of a person then nothing appears, just white, no login, no password i...