Windows 10: Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10]

Discus and support Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a game, but unfortunately it doesn't work properly. So I called technical support, they couldn't fix the problem but they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HugoSunzey, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10]

Hello,

I recently bought a game, but unfortunately it doesn't work properly. So I called technical support, they couldn't fix the problem but they told me that I had many serious mistakes.

Here are the errors in questions:
    - APPCRASH / APPHANG
    - RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 / RADAR_PRE_LEAK_WOW6
    - WindowsUpdateFailure3
    - BlueScreen
    - LiveKernelEvent

So I tried to contact Microsoft support but I can't. I would really like someone to help me, please.

Sincerely Sunzey

***moved on english forum***

:)

HugoSunzey, Jun 20, 2019

2. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

JerometheGiraff, Jun 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2019
  4. x01r Win User

Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10]

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10] :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10] :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10] :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10] :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10] :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10] :D

Thema:

Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10]

1. Many serious windows errors [WINDOWS10] - Similar Threads - Many serious errors

2. Windows10 errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 errors: Windows 10 taskbar not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-errors/7458b227-5696-45f8-aaa5-b492f791ec93
  3. Windows10 errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 errors: Windows 10 taskbar not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-errors/7458b227-5696-45f8-aaa5-b492f791ec93
  4. Windows10 errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Many errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many errors: Hi.I don't know whats happening to my CPU that made it unable to get fast speedPower Efficiency Diagnostics ReportComputer NameWINDOWSScan Time2022-12-28T05:06:02ZScan Duration60 secondsSystem ManufacturerDell Inc.System Product NameInspiron 3542BIOS Date09/02/2020BIOS...
  6. Many errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many errors: Hi.I don't know whats happening to my CPU that made it unable to get fast speedPower Efficiency Diagnostics ReportComputer NameWINDOWSScan Time2022-12-28T05:06:02ZScan Duration60 secondsSystem ManufacturerDell Inc.System Product NameInspiron 3542BIOS Date09/02/2020BIOS...
  7. Interlok driver and Windows10 version 2004 causes a serious conflicts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Interlok driver and Windows10 version 2004 causes a serious conflicts.: Windows 10 Home version 2004 Hi. I'd like to share my experience on this nightmare... I have tried tens of time to get my new PC working, as it had repeatedly forced to crash after reboot. Finally I found out that PACE Anti-Piracy's "Interlok driver setup x64" was the...
  8. Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!

Many Serious Problems... Please Help!!: My file explorer is somewhat corrupted, all files regardless of format show as blank papers. Settings quits when I try to open it, and when I tried to verify files using sfc /scannow it found files it could not repair. "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was...
  9. Serious issues with windows 10 system errors

Serious issues with windows 10 system errors: Over the past few weeks my windows 10 desktop has been severely acting up, with constant BSOD errors such as, “memory management” and “page fault in non paged area”. It occurs doing basic tasks and varys between a few minutes of boot up to a few hours. I have tried multiple...
  10. Many service control Manager serious errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Many service control Manager serious errors: My windows 10 home 1803 has been sluggish in responding lately and the event viewer shows several red exclamation errors. The source of almost all is the "service control Manager", The Downloaded Maps Manager service hung on starting. The Windows Presentation Foundation Font...