Windows 10: Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows?

Discus and support Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been struggling about this for the last month, and this is my last attempt for help with reinstalling windows: this thread is being written in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fireflaker, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows?

I have been struggling about this for the last month, and this is my last attempt for help with reinstalling windows: this thread is being written in a VMware virtural machine because I can't even get microsoft.com to work. I am reasonably knowledgeable with computer/networking and have spent over 50 hours on this.Why it's a big problem: Github, adobe, microsoft, aliexpress and probably thousands of other sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED I can type "thiosisunsafe" to bypass it in chrome and edge, but most media won't load and some apps like Adobe creative cloud wont start because I can't sign

:)

Fireflaker, Jun 27, 2022

2. NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED Error in website Accessing

Hi,

I am working in an Organization which is enclosed in a domain,

here we are facing issue in many Desktops while accessing some wesites gmail) and page display
    Your connection is not private”/ or NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED error message.

Here are the some troubleshooting we already done:

• Refresh the OS.
    • Reset/Formatting and Re-installing OS.
    • Remove PC from Domain.
    • Uninstalled Symantec Endpoint protection Antivirus.
    • Import new certificates

Kindly help me out from this issue, we are facing this issue from last 3 months.

Thanks & Regards

Vikash Litouriya

Network Engineer

vikashlitouriya, Jun 27, 2022
  3. NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED Error in website Accessing

Hi Vikash,

Your concern requires a more technical approach which can be best addressed in our next level forum called TechNet. The usual issues that is being catered here in the Community are about Windows Personal and Home use. Get the most accurate response from
    the software developers and IT professionals who are the prominent audience in the TechNet forum. Click the link below to begin posting your question.

TechNet.NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

Feel free to post should you need further assistance.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows?

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows?

1. Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows? - Similar Threads - Many sites show

2. HELP! Many sites show connection not private; different from common causes; problem...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP! Many sites show connection not private; different from common causes; problem...: I have been struggling about this for the last month, and this is my last attempt for help before reinstalling windows: this thread is being written in a VMware virtual machine because I can't even get microsoft.com to work. I am reasonably knowledgeable with...
  3. Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; different from common causes; problem isolated to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; different from common causes; problem isolated to...: I have been struggling about this for the last month, and this is my last attempt for help before reinstalling windows: this thread is being written in a VMware virtual machine because I can't even get microsoft.com to work. I am reasonably knowledgeable with...
  4. Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; different from common causes; problem isolated to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; different from common causes; problem isolated to...: I have been struggling about this for the last month, and this is my last attempt for help before reinstalling windows: this thread is being written in a VMware virtual machine because I can't even get microsoft.com to work. I am reasonably knowledgeable with...
  5. Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; different from common causes; problem isolated to...

6. Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows?: I have been struggling about this for the last month, and this is my last attempt for help with reinstalling windows: this thread is being written in a VMware virtural machine because I can't even get microsoft.com to work. I am reasonably knowledgeable with...
  7. Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows?

Many sites show NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED; problem isolated to windows?: I have been struggling about this for the last month, and this is my last attempt for help with reinstalling windows: this thread is being written in a VMware virtural machine because I can't even get microsoft.com to work. I am reasonably knowledgeable with...
  8. NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED Army version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED Army version: Army or DoD IT guys,I've been having trouble connecting to any CAC enabled site on my PC. I can still get on on NIPR computers and other people's PC's.No matter the network I'm in or which CAC enabled site i try to get on, the error message reads:Your connection isn't...
  9. NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED: I receive this error when visiting some websites one being the university I am studying at or other academic sites, but it is only me on this Surface Pro. My son can log into this Surface Pro with his Microsoft account and visit the website without problem, I can also be on...
  10. NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED: I just bought a new surface pro 7. I logged into AF PORTAL https://www.my.af.mil just fine the first time. i tried to download a virtual desktop from the portal and after active client downloaded it instructed me to restart the computer. I did that, and since then have...