Windows 10: MANY SYSTEM APPS NOT WORKING!!!

Discus and support MANY SYSTEM APPS NOT WORKING!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; JUST HAPPENED TODAY AND IM FREAKING OUT ALOT CUZ ONLY A FEW OF THEM WORK TO NAME A FEW; -SETTINGS OF WIN10 -SNIP AND SKETCH -CORTANA AND MORE........ Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MervinpaismakesWindows14, Dec 10, 2020.

1. MANY SYSTEM APPS NOT WORKING!!!

JUST HAPPENED TODAY AND IM FREAKING OUT ALOT CUZ ONLY A FEW OF THEM WORK

TO NAME A FEW;

-SETTINGS OF WIN10

-SNIP AND SKETCH

-CORTANA

AND MORE.....

:)

MervinpaismakesWindows14, Dec 10, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 10, 2020
  3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

4. Brink Win User

MANY SYSTEM APPS NOT WORKING!!!

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. MANY SYSTEM APPS NOT WORKING!!! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

MANY SYSTEM APPS NOT WORKING!!!

1. MANY SYSTEM APPS NOT WORKING!!! - Similar Threads - MANY SYSTEM APPS

2. Many, many errors; System restores ineffective

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many, many errors; System restores ineffective: I am having an issue where whenever I try to run anything as administrator, I get an error message stating "extended attributes are inconsistent". I have done tons of research searching for the cause and have come up short. I have found answers saying to disable the Windows...
  3. Many, many errors; System restores ineffective

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many, many errors; System restores ineffective: I am having an issue where whenever I try to run anything as administrator, I get an error message stating "extended attributes are inconsistent". I have done tons of research searching for the cause and have come up short. I have found answers saying to disable the Windows...
  4. Many, many errors; System restores ineffective

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Many apps not working on Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many apps not working on Ethernet: HiMy ethernet is very weird on my PC. It only works for games, really. I don't believe I have any software on my PC that makes it like that. For example, compared to Wi-Fi, in Fortnite, or Minecraft, my ping is much better, and I can tell Ethernet is better. But on EVERYTHING...
  6. Many apps not working on Ethernet

Many apps not working on Ethernet: HiMy ethernet is very weird on my PC. It only works for games, really. I don't believe I have any software on my PC that makes it like that. For example, compared to Wi-Fi, in Fortnite, or Minecraft, my ping is much better, and I can tell Ethernet is better. But on EVERYTHING...
  7. System apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System apps not working: So when I try to use any system app, settings for example, and I click on the search box, it instantly selects the first thing that it would if I had pressed tab it puts the white box around it. This basically makes it so that I can not use any system app at all. I have tried...
  8. System apps not working

System apps not working: So when I try to use any system app, settings for example, and I click on the search box, it instantly selects the first thing that it would if I had pressed tab it puts the white box around it. This basically makes it so that I can not use any system app at all. I have tried...
  9. System apps not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Many microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many microsoft apps not working: Many of the Microsoft apps such as sticky notes, Microsoft to-do, photos, camera etc not working. As soon as I open them, they close within 1 second. I have some important information stored in my sticky notes and they are very helpful to me. Can anybody please help?...