Windows 10: Many Win 10 64bit services not running

Discus and support Many Win 10 64bit services not running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have a computer that isn't running many (a ton) of its services. They show their status as either "Manual" or "Nanual (Trigger Start)." None of these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by deeppow2, Mar 23, 2019.

1. deeppow2 Win User

Many Win 10 64bit services not running

Have a computer that isn't running many (a ton) of its services. They show their status as either "Manual" or "Nanual (Trigger Start)." None of these will allow me to change/start their operation.

Suggestions please.

:)

deeppow2, Mar 23, 2019

2. Running Services on Win 7 and Win 10

Is there a list of the default services for Win 7 and or Win 10 that should be running anywhere on the Net?

CharleneVon Frick, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Intel RST service is not running win 10 64bit

64bit, no RAID (just one hdd in my com), windows10 pro.

Sry, not good in these stuff.. Just only noticed rst was running on my 64bit win7, but now its not. Computer is running slower than before.

Ng Jia Jun, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Many Win 10 64bit services not running

intel RST service is not running win 10 64bit

I had update my Win 10 from win 7 64 bit bt now my laptop runs very slow I had 8 gb ram and 1 tb hdd bt I show that my intel rst service not running I don't know what is problem and how to fix it

ViragSheth, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Many Win 10 64bit services not running

1. Many Win 10 64bit services not running - Similar Threads - Many 64bit services

2. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it and it BOOTLOOPED. So i tried enter bios and boot menu...
  3. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it. So i tried enter bios and boot menu everything seems fine...
  4. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it. So i tried enter bios and boot menu everything seems fine...
  5. Run too many service in background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run too many service in background: There are too many services running in background of my laptop I saw it when I opened task manager is there is a way to stop then because it accumulating my 60% Of ram and my laptop is getting heated also i can't open much apps . Product details Manufacturer - hp...
  6. So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So Many Service Host Running In Control Panel: So i just reset my laptop and its running slow so i open Task Manager and saw that 50% of my ram is used and then i saw a lot of service host maybe 15 of them. Im suffering because of this lot service host and and eating a lot of my Memory and its not running the way it used...
  7. Reactivation Win 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation Win 10 64bit: I've got a problem similar to this post : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-win-10-64bit/1de132a8-ddc1-4675-bd7d-5896c5d46fbd?page=3 The original post : My Dell computer came with Windows 7 Pro and auto upgrade to Win 10 which I did a few...
  8. Reactivation Win 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation Win 10 64bit: My Dell computer came with Windows 7 Pro and auto upgrade to Win 10 which I did a few years ago. My original HD crashed and had bad sector, so replaced with SSD HD 6 months ago. Transferred everything at that time from the old HD to new SSD, plus installed old HD in the...
  9. Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit

Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit: Jeg fik opdateret min win7pro og optog backop med acronic. Min computer blev muligvis infecteret med virus så jeg slettede alt og omformaterede alle 3 harddiske på computeren Indsatte min recovery disk men halvvejs igennem installeringen af backkopen stoppede den og sagde...
  10. "downgrade" 64bit win 10 to 32bit

"downgrade" 64bit win 10 to 32bit: I have win 10 home 64bit installed and activation successful. Installed by windows update. before this, on my laptop installed win 7 home premium 64 bit. What can I do if I want to change win 10 64 bit to win 10 32bit ? I only have cd original win 7home premium. My RAM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. typeshala download 64 bits window 10

2. typeshala version for windows10

3. typeshala for windows 10

4. windows 10 typeshala