Windows 10: Many windows features and programs keep crashing

Discus and support Many windows features and programs keep crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I am currently experiencing issues with my Windows. This all happened after Project Cars 2 crashed. I have uninstalled it, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by spoon286, Sep 5, 2021.

1. spoon286 Win User

Many windows features and programs keep crashing

Hello everyone,I am currently experiencing issues with my Windows. This all happened after Project Cars 2 crashed. I have uninstalled it, no difference. Apps such as Spotify, many video games, Solidworks all crash within seconds of opening, even if run as administrator. So does the Nvidia driver installer. Watching task manager shows "windows problem reporting" appear before the program closing. Reinstalling spotify does not fix the issue. In fact the installer doesn't even run. None of these crashes appear in Problem ReportsHere's where it gets weird: Many windows functions show the same beha

:)

spoon286, Sep 5, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 5, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 5, 2021
  4. Many windows features and programs keep crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

Many windows features and programs keep crashing

1. Many windows features and programs keep crashing - Similar Threads - Many features programs

2. Many Windows programs crashes with Windows.UI.Xaml.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many Windows programs crashes with Windows.UI.Xaml.dll error: Most programs on Windows open and crashes immediately Then I open the event viewer, which displays the reason for the shutdown All programs have the same reason for closingthis is an exampleFaulting application name: WinStore.App.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x639abad2...
  3. Many Windows programs crashes with Windows.UI.Xaml.dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many Windows programs crashes with Windows.UI.Xaml.dll error: Most programs on Windows open and crashes immediately Then I open the event viewer, which displays the reason for the shutdown All programs have the same reason for closingthis is an exampleFaulting application name: WinStore.App.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x639abad2...
  4. Programs keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs keep crashing: So, my friend's new laptop has this issue it just popped outta nowere, it was normal and all of a sudden this problem came up so, whenever he opens any program, it just crashes, fortnite crashes, event viewer crashes, device manager crashes, 7-zip and winrar also crash, and...
  5. Windows 10 Programs Keep Crashing

Windows 10 Programs Keep Crashing: Hello, I’ve been having trouble with windows 10 lately where various programs will not function properly or crash randomly. It has been happening over Google Chrome, Microsoft Teams, and Netflix, where those are the only programs I have been using. Along with this I’ve...
  6. Different programs keep crashing.

Different programs keep crashing.: My computer broke recently with an "insert boot device" screen when you turned it on/reset. One fresh install of Windows 10 and a day later, some oddities start. One of my programs kept crashing and I didn't know why. It was an open source program, so I just assumed it was...
  7. Programs keep crashing on my windows PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs keep crashing on my windows PC.: Hello, I have recently bought new parts to construct my second PC. I put this together, installed windows, and everything else i think however i soon noticed as I started downloading and playing games, apps on my computer started crashing a lot. This first happened with...
  8. Programs keep crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs keep crashing: Am having problems with my windows 10.i can launch a program just fine but when i select the file option on the program then open folder to select a file the program crashes.an example is vlc,i can run it fine but when i select media then select open folder it crashes and its...
  9. Many of the windows feature not working suddently

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Many of the windows feature not working suddently: Hi team, I bought my new laptop with windows 10, suddenly many features were not working, 1. winkey alone (with combinations it was working win + x) 2. calculator 3. task bar (cannot right clock and close programs) 4. cannot add new networks 5. JPG Photos cannot be...
  10. Programs & Features Crashing to Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs & Features Crashing to Desktop: (Build 10240) Attempting to uninstalling anything from Programs & Features causes it to crash to desktop without giving me the uninstall utility. Has anyone else run into this? Any solution? 9021