Windows 10: Many Windows functions missing

Discus and support Many Windows functions missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Had a major BCD Boot error . I seriously wanted to avoid having to totally reset my disk from the Windows 8 upgrade disks I found I had . Eventually ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bob_Armstrong, May 13, 2021.

1. Many Windows functions missing

Had a major BCD Boot error . I seriously wanted to avoid having to totally reset my disk from the Windows 8 upgrade disks I found I had . Eventually , I found my way to using those disks to a very minimal DOS cmd window on x:\ , which I could change to c:\ and happily find the directory intact -- in particular of course , all my work . Anyway after getting a 1%2 terabyte USB3 SSD and backed up the disk , I ran CHKDSK /X which found a ton of errors and patched them . I restarted the machine -- and happily it booted . And all major apps , including most importantly my personal CoS

:)

Bob_Armstrong, May 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 13, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Many Windows functions missing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Many Windows functions missing

1. Many Windows functions missing - Similar Threads - Many functions missing

2. Windows missing functions for Zip and Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows missing functions for Zip and Paint: I'm running win10, and for some reason I don't have apps like Paint, and I cannot zip/unzip files. Is there any way to change my windows to get those apps, so I don't have to use i.e. WinZip? Utgåve Windows 10 Pro Versjon 20H2 Installert ‎25.‎11.‎2020 OS-versjon...
  3. CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!!

in Cortana
    CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!!: [ATTACH] THIS IS VISIBLE TO ME [ATTACH] AND IN THE MENU BAR ONLY THIS IS VISIBLE. WHERE IS MY LEFT PANEL?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-s-functions-missing/099de354-164c-4fa9-8376-edafc27c12d1
  4. Windows feel broken. Many basic things not functioning properly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows feel broken. Many basic things not functioning properly.: Things I have noticed: Some apps not opening. Spotify didnt launch. Office crashed on loading screen. Nothing happens when clicking on items in control panel. Like uninstall a program for example. Class not registered error on some apps....
  5. Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality: While trying to connect a previously paired device, I encountered some challenges and tried restarting the Bluetooth function. Once I turned it off, the ICON disappeared and now I cannot turn it back on and in settings the toggle switch is gone. I can find the Bluetooth...
  6. Many functions not accessible after Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Many functions not accessible after Windows update: I updated my windows and when i checked my settings there were only 6 options and most of the other settings were missing. I cant access my display settings, network settings etc. I also discovered i cant access a USB drive. It says i dont have access. Any ideas how to fix...
  7. Bluetooth functionality is now missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth functionality is now missing.: Hello not sure what happened but my Bluetooth toggle does not show up in the Bluetooth Menu. Asus GL502VT-BSI7N27 WIndows 10 Home - Version 1909 Build - 18363.592 Tried 1Bluetooth fix wizard, 2 updating the from manufacturers drivers 3 Windows key + R for msconfig...
  8. Missing Minimize function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Minimize function: When i logged into my computer today, the minimize function was gone. My screen doesnt look like my friends who has the exact same laptop as me. I cannot minimize anything or see my desktop. my only option is to completely exit out of the tabs. I attached a screenshot of my...
  9. Biometrics Missing and Not Functioning

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Biometrics Missing and Not Functioning: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5558 PC laptop running Windows 10. I have tried to activate Windows Hello, and searched for the fingerprint reader in the Device manager. However, there isn't even a biometrics category! So there isn't a fingerprint or facial recognition...
  10. Many Windows functions not working, unable to install

in Windows 10 Support
    Many Windows functions not working, unable to install: My Windows 10 is having major problems. So many that I would rather just remove the entire thing. I found a website that said you can revert to your previous OS in settings, but my problem is I cannot even get there. The entire task bar and start menu are not working,...