Windows 10: Many windows processes not working

Discus and support Many windows processes not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I started my computer as usual, but eventually noticed that i couldn't open the task manager. Neither a shortcut, or going through Ctrl+Alt+Del, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tom-Steckler, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Many windows processes not working

Hi,I started my computer as usual, but eventually noticed that i couldn't open the task manager. Neither a shortcut, or going through Ctrl+Alt+Del, or using Windows+r and typing taskmgr worked. After a few minutes, I'd get an error message saying windows wasn't able to find the path to the task manager.I tried using a command line in cmd, but I could only open it without privileges. Trying to open it as admin either through Windows+r or Windows+x simply didn't work. Opening cmd and trying a command to elevate it as administrator prompted a line to enter a password, which I'm unable to type:

:)

Tom-Steckler, Sep 20, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 20, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Many windows processes not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Many windows processes not working

1. Many windows processes not working - Similar Threads - Many processes working

2. too many process in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    too many process in task manager: Hello, I have a very old lapop and whenever I see task manager it there are some process antimalware service executable and many more process like this takes too much ram, cpu that it's hard to just browser anything in a browser. These processes I can't stop since this is for...
  3. too many process in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too many process in task manager: Hello, I have a very old lapop and whenever I see task manager it there are some process antimalware service executable and many more process like this takes too much ram, cpu that it's hard to just browser anything in a browser. These processes I can't stop since this is for...
  4. too many process in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. So many background processes but only 1 window process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So many background processes but only 1 window process: Hello all,I recently looked into Task Manager and there seems to be something odd. I see there's 164 background processes but when you scroll down into windows processes, there seems to be only 1 windows process which is Windows Explorer. Can someone help me fix this issue?...
  6. So many background processes but only 1 window process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So many background processes but only 1 window process: Hello all,I recently looked into Task Manager and there seems to be something odd. I see there's 164 background processes but when you scroll down into windows processes, there seems to be only 1 windows process which is Windows Explorer. Can someone help me fix this issue?...
  7. To Many Processes running at windows start

To Many Processes running at windows start: Greetings to all who Read this. Please I'd like to know how to check and add and or Remove Processes/ Programs and or any applications that may be Un-needed , If that is something to clean up my starting process and start up, easier/sooner/quicker=all of the Listed! I am...
  8. Too many background processes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Too many background processes: So, I've had this laptop for almost a year, an hp omen, and recently it's been running slowly whenever I play games or even when I use a navigator. I've checked the task manager and it's come to my realization that every time I boot up my computer different processes start...
  9. Drive Scanning Process Taking Many Many Many Hours

Drive Scanning Process Taking Many Many Many Hours: Hello! Recently, the wireless keyboard that was connected to my computer (A Dell Studio XPS 435t with Windows 10 Home) via USB stopped working. I tried replacing the batteries, but it still didn't work. To fix this, I connected an old wired keyboard to the computer, which...
  10. Is 149 processes too many?

Is 149 processes too many?: I recently got a new aming pc. It uses 149 processes, it is very quiet and everything, as i type using firefox and steam opened, it is only using 1% of cpu which i know is fine, but I am just wondering if down the line, as i install games or so on, it may effect it. Is 149,...