Windows 10: Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic is not working

Discus and support Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic worked fine on Lenovo T460 Windows 10 Enterprise. I purchased it to replace Logitech USB Headset H540.When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zizula, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Zizula Win User

Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic is not working

The Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic worked fine on Lenovo T460 Windows 10 Enterprise. I purchased it to replace Logitech USB Headset H540.When I switched to Dell Latitude 5510 and Windows 10 Enterprise, it was also working fine for a month or so and then it stopped working. Logitech USB Headset H540 kept working fine.When I re-connected the Maono USB mic back to Lenovo, it worked fine, so it was not a hardware issue. It was a driver issue."Uninstalling device" and bring it back on Dell was not doing anything. Disabling/Enabling also has no effect. "Set Default" also does nothing".Now I am out

:)

Zizula, Jun 28, 2021
  2. MNA2 Win User

Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic is not working

Condenser Mic Setup. Windows not detecting it.

Hello all,

I recently purchased a Newer 700 condenser microphone to use in recording and a syba usb audio adapter to power it. My computer registers that there is the usb adapter plugged in however it cannot find the drivers to update it and my computer doesn't register
    my mic at all. I think part of the problem is that the syba soundcard is a usb 2.0 device and my laptop has all 3.0 ports. Does anyone have any ideas of what might fix this?

LoganWatrud, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic is not working

1. Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic is not working - Similar Threads - Maono PM422 USB

2. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.: Hello,A year ago, I bought a condenser microphone, and at first it was working fine. I stopped using it for a few months, recently, I started using it, but in vain, windows is not accepting the device, it is not showing in the control panel etc, I've tried uninstalling...
  3. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.: Hello,A year ago, I bought a condenser microphone, and at first it was working fine. I stopped using it for a few months, recently, I started using it, but in vain, windows is not accepting the device, it is not showing in the control panel etc, I've tried uninstalling...
  4. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Maono USB microphone AU-PM421 not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maono USB microphone AU-PM421 not working with Windows 11: I have a Maono USB condenser mic. It was working fine with my Acer laptop and Windows 10. After the update to Windows 11 it just distorts and is unusable, whatever app is used to record. I've tried tweaking all the mic settings, removing/reinstalling the mic, etc and no...
  6. Maono USB microphone AU-PM421 not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maono USB microphone AU-PM421 not working with Windows 11: I have a Maono USB condenser mic. It was working fine with my Acer laptop and Windows 10. After the update to Windows 11 it just distorts and is unusable, whatever app is used to record. I've tried tweaking all the mic settings, removing/reinstalling the mic, etc and no...
  7. Heavy Distortion with Maono AU-A04 microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Heavy Distortion with Maono AU-A04 microphone: I have a Maono AU-A04 came with a USB B 2.0 to USB A cable, and when I connect it to my MSI GP66 and test it, there is a ton of distortion, so many crackles that I can barely hear myself. I sound distorted.I have tried it in every USB port of my PC, which are all 3.0, and...
  8. Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic not working

Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser Mic not working: Alright, so here's what's going on. I recently bought an 80 dollar Maono AU-PM422 USB Condenser microphone. It was advertised as just being a plug in and use type microphone, with no drivers required, nothing like that and that's for the most part true, I plugged it into my...
  9. USB Mic Not Working

USB Mic Not Working: Recently, I got a brand new microphone to use for my computer. When I set it up last night everything worked fine, the cables and wires were all plugged in the right way. But when I woke up this morning and tried to use my microphone, it was not detecting any sound input....
  10. USB Mic not working.

USB Mic not working.: So I know theres already a few threads for this but ive looked through like 4 of them and not just on here but other sites too. I know my mic works I used it on my laptop earlier, but it doesnt work on my pc for some reason. I've tried the troubleshooter, allowing audio to be...