Windows 10: MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please

Discus and support MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; turn on fax settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapi-turned-off-how-do-i-turn-on-please/22a8528b-efae-4d71-8e72-a3142f7961f7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanWells, Sep 9, 2019.

1. AlanWells Win User

MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please

turn on fax settings

:)

AlanWells, Sep 9, 2019

2. Turning Cortana Back On

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What happens when you try to turn it on?
    • Do you get any error message when your trying to turn it on?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer after you turned Cortana Off?

For now, I would suggest that follow the steps below and check if you are able to start Cortana.

• Go Settings, Time & Language, Speech, Speech, inking, & typing
      privacy settings.
    • Get to know me - turns Cortana on

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Sep 9, 2019
  4. MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please

WiFi won't turn on

Hi Joel,

As you are facing issues with turning on the Wi-Fi on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Have you turned on Airplane mode on your computer?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the Airplane mode is turned on. If so turn it off and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if
    Network Adapter is enabled in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand Network Adapter.
    • Right click on adapter driver, click on Properties.
    • Click on Driver tab and Enable the driver.

Step 3: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Try the troubleshooting steps and get back to us with an updated status of accessing Wi-Fi for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please

1. MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please - Similar Threads - MAPI TURNED OFF

2. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  3. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn this off: So, I accidentally turn on a setting in my computer which shows the keys I have pressed on my screen like some sort of history. I'm not sure if it's an accessability thing but I just want it gone. How do I turn this off?...
  4. How do I turn this off

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  6. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn this off?: https://puu.sh/JdMQj/b384d1dc85.png This is a screen shot of what im talking about. See that window that pops up next to the scroll bar telling me what Im already looking at? Please someone tell me how to turn this off. Its so useless and distracting and just decided to show...
  7. How do I turn this off?

8. How do i turn this off ?

How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  9. How do i turn this off ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn this off ?: I just got update and this appear in the right corner of the screen. It's oki but i want to turn off so i can move some folder in thereDoes anybody know how to turn that off ? Thank you...
  10. How do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn this off?: When I first got the envy I accidentally clicked a setting where it turns the background dark when I have a tab open and I'm not sure how to switch it. It is driving me crazy...