Windows 10: MAPI

Discus and support MAPI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I am having trouble sending email from my word program. a window pops up from the view more info, and it says to fix my MAPI. But I do not know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jessegonzalez3, Jul 18, 2019.

1. MAPI

Hello

I am having trouble sending email from my word program. a window pops up from the view more info, and it says to fix my MAPI. But I do not know how to fix my MAPI I do not know what a MAPI is. By the way I have windows 10.

Thank you for any help you can give.

:)

jessegonzalez3, Jul 18, 2019

2. mapi

how do I fix mapi failure?

WadeStocklin, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Tsoilihoi Win User
    MAPI not woorking with Windows 10 1709

I am sorry to disagree with MICROSOFT... but the windows platform should motivate app development and support for 3rd party apps. When long used mapi support is denied, due to a re-design of an interface AND an existing older interface provides a means
    to assign that MAPI function, then MICROSOFT really needs to take note. If the user is now to set the protocols, then the means to do it are not available. Instead of choosing the application and choosing from a number of available protocols... now one has
    to find the protocol and hope that the app is listed with it. Backward's...

Earlier in my post I sighted a program that calls on this... C:\Windows\System32\control.exe /name Microsoft.DefaultPrograms /page pageDefaultProgram ...this where all things wonderful can occur.

this is NOT a development issue but an oversight. The ability to send an object through MAPI is a convenience that is now omitted.

Tsoilihoi, Jul 18, 2019
  4. MAPI

How do I set up MAPI-compliant e-mail?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you with the further steps.

1. Which Email client are you using to set up MAPI email?
    2. Which Email account are you using?
    3. Which Windows Operating system is running on your device?

Refer the article to
      check for Operating system information

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Forums

Muralidhar_G, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

MAPI

1. MAPI - Similar Threads - MAPI

2. mapi error when trying to email from Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mapi error when trying to email from Word: How do I fix mapi error when emailing from Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapi-error-when-trying-to-email-from-word/a9baea4f-52ce-40f6-8dad-b49165e7d6dc
  3. MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAPI TURNED OFF how do i turn on please: turn on fax settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapi-turned-off-how-do-i-turn-on-please/22a8528b-efae-4d71-8e72-a3142f7961f7
  4. MAPI & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAPI & Windows 10: I am trying to get MAPI to work on Mailbird but not having any luck. Can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapi-windows-10/6a0ecba3-1a94-4e23-9de5-dbb3bce6acb2
  5. MAPI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MAPI: How do I change my MAPI settings so I can e-mail documents? It tells me there isn't an e-mail program associated to perform the requested action. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mapi/813c280a-add1-4e56-adcf-a923b81187b5
  6. Problem with Thunderbird and MAPI

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Thunderbird and MAPI: Client of mine use Omni Accounts for POS system and Thundebird for Mail. On 2 new PC's when e-mailing from Omni it does not interact with Thunderbird. Windows 10 Home 64-bit Thunderbird set as default account. Have installed .Net framework 2 and C+ Redustributable. MAPI...
  7. Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3: I'm a little pissed. I have searched and searched ways to fix this and it just seems like you guys cant get the problem fixed. I tried linking my email to this app and I accidently entered in the wrong password for my email. And now it wont let me send any scans via fax or...
  8. Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3: I'm a little pissed. I have searched and searched ways to fix this and it just seems like you guys cant get the problem fixed. I tried linking my email to this app and I accidently entered in the wrong password for my email. And now it wont let me send any scans via fax or...
  9. I cannot email from MS Word or Excel 2010 = MAPI failure

in Microsoft Office and 365
    I cannot email from MS Word or Excel 2010 = MAPI failure: This has happened after I upgraded to Windows 10. The help section tells me to associate Word & Excel with a mail program but doesn't tell me how to do that. I am using Windows 10 mail app. I know I can go into settings to associate files with programs but I don't know what...
  10. Office 2016 send to email, mapi failure "unspecified error"

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 send to email, mapi failure "unspecified error": I recently upgraded to Win 10, also installed Office 2016 Pro Plus. My Brother all in one printer scanned to email easily on Win 7, no longer does, Brother could not figure it out. I tried sending to email from Word, get "mapi failure, unspecified error". Hoping that if I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word couldnt send mail due to a mapi failure microsoft mail outlook