Windows 10: Mapped drive won’t connect until host restarts.

Discus and support Mapped drive won’t connect until host restarts. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I mapped a folder from a computer on my network to my personal computer. Everything works fine for several hours and then all of a sudden it can’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Texas_Marshal, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Mapped drive won’t connect until host restarts.

I mapped a folder from a computer on my network to my personal computer. Everything works fine for several hours and then all of a sudden it can’t connect to it. Once i reboot the computer hosting the folder, it can connect fine. What do you guys think?

Ive checked sleep settings.

submitted by /u/Texas_Marshal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Texas_Marshal, Apr 29, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Mapped drive won’t connect until host restarts. [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Mapped drive won’t connect until host restarts. [​IMG]

4. Mapped drive won’t connect until host restarts.

little cat, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Mapped drive won’t connect until host restarts.

1. Mapped drive won’t connect until host restarts. - Similar Threads - Mapped drive won’t

2. Lost connectivity to NAS drives as mapped drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost connectivity to NAS drives as mapped drives: I can no longer access NAS devices. I have 2 NAS: Synology DS420+ and WDEX4100, that I have been using for several years, mapped to Y and Z respectively. A couple days ago, I lost connectivity. Came in to my office in the morning and the drives were gone from File Explorer. I...
  3. Mapped drives not showing in explorer until explorer restarted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped drives not showing in explorer until explorer restarted?: Anyone find a solution for this issue? Previous thread now locked:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapped-drives-not-showing-in-explorer-until/dcb20da0-a0b5-4ba9-a535-6af713e2041a?auth=1...
  4. Mapped drives not showing in explorer until explorer restarted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mapped drives not showing in explorer until explorer restarted?: Anyone find a solution for this issue? Previous thread now locked:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapped-drives-not-showing-in-explorer-until/dcb20da0-a0b5-4ba9-a535-6af713e2041a?auth=1...
  5. Mapped drives not showing in explorer until explorer restarted?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Mapped Drives not showing untill Explorer is restarted

Mapped Drives not showing untill Explorer is restarted: I have a few machines in our network that can not view our mapped drives until their explorer.exe are restarted. They are receiving mapped drives via a GPO through update. I have tried setting my registry entry to...
  7. Mapped drives not showing in explorer until explorer restarted?

Mapped drives not showing in explorer until explorer restarted?: When I map drives through the UI on explorer I can't see them until explorer.exe is killed and restarted or a reboot I tried setting the registry entry Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\EnableLinkedConnections to a DWORD...
  8. Mapped drives don't show in Explorer until Explorer restarted

Mapped drives don't show in Explorer until Explorer restarted: Hi there, I've been experiencing a strange issue lately for multiple users. First, our drives are mapped via GPO. All drives map settings in the policy are consistent for all drives. A mapped network drive is not visible at all in Explorer. Other drives are visible...
  9. Unable to connect to mapped drives

Unable to connect to mapped drives: I am having trouble connecting to previously accessible mapped drives. Other office PCs are able to connect without difficulty. I am on a wired Ethernet connection and don't have any difficulty connecting to internet or networked printers. I can RDP to the server that the...
  10. Unable to connect to mapped drives

Unable to connect to mapped drives: Well, not exactly. I have NAS drives and mapped them just like I did on my Windows 7 laptop. It all works fine and the NAS drives show up just fine in network link too. Everything is Ethernet connected. But I see anomalies. If I reboot my machine, or even turn it off and...