Windows 10: Mapped Drives on Windows 10 Pro x64

Discus and support Mapped Drives on Windows 10 Pro x64 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good day! OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 under domain Ms Server 2016 i just want to ask a small favor if anyone can help me. we are using domain in out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zaldhie, May 13, 2017.

1. zaldhie Win User

Mapped Drives on Windows 10 Pro x64

Good day!

i just want to ask a small favor if anyone can help me. we are using domain in out network and we have all security and policy. when the user login to his laptop all has been set but there's one thing missing..."the mapped drive" it should be automatically load when they login. i tried several things over the net and still not showing under This PC icon...even i tried to use the gpupdate /force in command prompt and restart the pc. still not showing

hope can somebody help me.

thanks

:)

zaldhie, May 13, 2017

2. "CompareExchange128" and failure to install Win10

Same issue here, except an Intel Core2 Quad Q9550.

This is a new clean upgrade from Windows 7 Pro x64 to 10 Pro x64.

I was able to upgrade using Windows 10 on my old hard drive which also had Windows 7 Pro x64. - (Edit) Which used the same exact computer, just a different HDD.

What's the deal here?

thegert87_, May 13, 2017
  3. Hyper-V causing boot loop in Windows 10 Pro x64

I also have Evga x58 sli classified motherboard model 141-BL-760-A2 with 12 GB of ram and i7-920 intel processor. Windows 8.1 x64 Pro ran fine but when I upgraded to windows 10 x64 Pro it would not boot with Hyper-V enabled. Have tried reverting back to
    windows 8.1 Pro and Hyper-V works fine. Upgraded again and still no go on Hyper-V. Then I tried a fresh install of Windows 10 x64 Pro and ran all updates. When I enabled Hyper-V in Windows 10 the same boot loop occurs. No bios settings or even using original
    driver updates for the motherboard has worked. I have tried this on SSD drives as well as standard hard drives. I also upgraded a windows 7 x64 Ultimate hard drive and the same boot loop occurs. I ran the upgrades and fresh installs of Windows 10 x64 Pro
    with only the single ssd or hard drive installed.

This post is to clarify my original post on July 30, 2015.

Thanks again for any help on this issue.

DouglasHogue, May 13, 2017
Thema:

Mapped Drives on Windows 10 Pro x64

1. Mapped Drives on Windows 10 Pro x64 - Similar Threads - Mapped Drives Pro

2. Cannot Map NAS in Windows 10 Pro x64, however the device is accessible from the network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Map NAS in Windows 10 Pro x64, however the device is accessible from the network: Version 21H1OS Build 19043.1586I have a DNS-321 NAS that has been working all along until the above update was installed. I used my utility software that came with this unit and it still will not map this drive. How can I get it working again? I tried this from another form...
  3. Cannot Map NAS in Windows 10 Pro x64, however the device is accessible from the network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Map NAS in Windows 10 Pro x64, however the device is accessible from the network: Version 21H1OS Build 19043.1586I have a DNS-321 NAS that has been working all along until the above update was installed. I used my utility software that came with this unit and it still will not map this drive. How can I get it working again? I tried this from another form...
  4. Mapped drives only connect when accessed Windows 10 PRO

Mapped drives only connect when accessed Windows 10 PRO: After every reboot I have to access all mapped drives manually to make them connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapped-drives-only-connect-when-accessed-windows/059c1144-8d01-4dc6-ae2b-4c8f28c2ea99
  5. Windows 10 Pro won't map network drives from NAS

Windows 10 Pro won't map network drives from NAS: Friends, I have Win10Pro running on a Surface 2 laptop. I am trying to connect to a WDMycloudDL2100 unit which is visible on the network under the Storage section, but is not visible when attempting to map a network drive to any of the shares. Clicking on the icon simply...
  6. Mapping a Windows XP Pro drive

Mapping a Windows XP Pro drive: I am working with a Windows 10 Pro PC and failing to map a Windows XP drive. For years, it has worked, but, now, attempts to open that drive locks up File Explorer. I unmapped it and find that I cannot re-map it. Did something change with a Windows 10 update? How can I...
  7. mapping/mapped drives

mapping/mapped drives: I have a Windows 10 Pro fully updated computer that has three folders on a second drive not the boot drive. I created three usernames/passwords on this computer and gave rights to each user for each folder. When I go to any one of the computers 8-10 on the network workgroup I...
  8. FYI-Cloning Hard Drive (Windows 10 Pro x64)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    FYI-Cloning Hard Drive (Windows 10 Pro x64): Hi, All... When using free software I always keep this "Quote" in mind. “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time” With that out of the way... I'm in the...
  9. Map network drive not working in windows 10 solution

Map network drive not working in windows 10 solution: I have done the solution of windows 10. download MediaCreationTool1809 from windows website and install it after that restart your system and make sure your firewall is on condition.
  10. Installing Windows 10 Pro X64 on 3TB Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 Pro X64 on 3TB Hard Drive: I recently purchased a internal 3.5 inch SATA Seagate 3TB Hard Drive from Amazon as it caught my eye because it was on sale. *chuckle I'm trying to install Windows 10 64 bit, and my problem is that my desktop, a Dell OptiPlex 3010, is only seeing 2.7 TB (2,794GB under...