Windows 10: Mapped OneDrive but won't automatically connect

Discus and support Mapped OneDrive but won't automatically connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've done everything according to the book (or manual if you want) and mapped my OneDrive so I won't have all the cloud files stored on my hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kumabjorn, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kumabjorn Win User

Mapped OneDrive but won't automatically connect

I've done everything according to the book (or manual if you want) and mapped my OneDrive so I won't have all the cloud files stored on my hard drive (small tablet) and it works as long as I open the drive (click on it) in File Explorer, despite having set it to remember my credentials and reconnect automatically. But whenever I restart the computer the mapped drive is no longer available and I have to reconnect with it. Is this a bug in W10 or is there anything I can do to fix the problem.

:)

Kumabjorn, Oct 26, 2015

2. Window 7 upgrade to Windows 10 GPO mapped drives won't connect automatically

Hello,

Window 7 upgrade to Windows 10 GPO mapped drives won't connect automatically but i can manually map network drive. In our GPO after you login in Windows 10 automatically it should be connected immediately.

RomeoAlalayin, Oct 26, 2015
  3. conquinn Win User
    n95 navigation

I am trying to use the GPS but it just stays on waiting for GPS and never connects.

I try using maps and GPs data but it won't connect.

Do I need to change the settings or something ?

should it connect automatically.

conquinn, Oct 26, 2015
Thema:

Mapped OneDrive but won't automatically connect

1. Mapped OneDrive but won't automatically connect - Similar Threads - Mapped OneDrive won't

2. lost my mapping and won't re-connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my mapping and won't re-connect: we have a peer-to-peer ? network, my husband is the server, i was mapped to his drive to access the necessary programs and files for our business. my computer is considered a "workstation". 2 days ago, the mapping stopped working & my system locked up everytime i opened file...
  3. lost my mapping and won't re-connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost my mapping and won't re-connect: we have a peer-to-peer ? network, my husband is the server, i was mapped to his drive to access the necessary programs and files for our business. my computer is considered a "workstation". 2 days ago, the mapping stopped working & my system locked up everytime i opened file...
  4. lost my mapping and won't re-connect

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Intel AX200 won't automatically connect at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AX200 won't automatically connect at startup: This is probably a broken record - tons of AX200/201 complaints especially since 20H2 came out. Mine is a slight variation on the theme. The network card works, but DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT AT STARTUP even though the box is checked in the network settings to do so....
  6. Mapped OneDrive

Mapped OneDrive: I've been able to successfully map my OneDrive to a drive letter on my computer. I've decided to no longer have a drive letter for my OneDrive. I try using "Unmap Network Drive" and Windows 10 Home doesn't recognize it. How do I get rid of this?...
  7. Laptop Won't Connect To Wi-Fi Automatically

Laptop Won't Connect To Wi-Fi Automatically: This is has only started happening since I upgraded to Windows 10 Version 2004. Even though I place a tick in the "Connect Automatically" check box, it never connects automatically after a restart. I have tried Googling for ideas, but nothing that I have found works. Any...
  8. Why doesn't my OneDrive automatically connect?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't my OneDrive automatically connect?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aangsbison [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfcynb/why_doesnt_my_onedrive_automatically_connect/
  9. onedrive won't start automatically, with all the updates completed and newly installed onedrive

onedrive won't start automatically, with all the updates completed and newly installed onedrive: My onedrive won't start automatically, with all the updates completed and newly installed Onedrive on Windows 10. Every time I click 'auto start with windows' on the Onedrive settings, and after reboot, it is clicked off again by something. Please help !!!...
  10. Onedrive mapped doesnt reconnect automatically

Onedrive mapped doesnt reconnect automatically: I have mapped onedrive as a network drive. This works. When I reboot, it doesnt reconnect automatically, even thought I selected reconnect automatically. So when I reboot, in the my computer section the onedrive Drive has a red cross through it. To make matters more...